You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The "things that make you realise you're getting older" thread

Section_31

(@Trumo I fucking loved gatecrasher, was smashed in there many a time)

Saw many a pissed lady stumble about on them floors. Even if you hadn't had a skinful, walking on them floors you felt like it. I'm pretty sure I've never reached the point after drinking where I know nothing about what happened, even after copious imbibing of shots. Now, approaching the tender age of 3x, I've decided I'm not interested in testing my limits and have cut right down. Not completely mind you, because THAT would be stupid.

Me and the Mrs usually go over our mates gaff on a Friday night for a few bevvies, cheaper than a night in the local and you can smoke freely without freezing yer tits off. Anyway during one of these visits it suddenly dawned on me that I was explaining how chuffed I was to discover that, in Tesco's, 3 bottles of Duck Toilet Bleach cost just £1.50.

Me and the Mrs usually go over our mates gaff on a Friday night for a few bevvies, cheaper than a night in the local and you can smoke freely without freezing yer tits off. Anyway during one of these visits it suddenly dawned on me that I was explaining how chuffed I was to discover that, in Tesco's, 3 bottles of Duck Toilet Bleach cost just £1.50.

Reading this post and thinking, 'good deal that'

That's if you can get it open.

I know what you mean though, the good thick plastic ones you use to get from Finefair for 2p were better than bags for life.

They charge for bags here to discourage overuse and encourage reuse, but i use them as binbags. I noticed in England, while free, the bags were utterly shite.

When you realise your 22 on Monday...(prepared for the negs)

Also lifetime fan you can still get fivers out of cash points most of the cash machines around the University of Liverpool campus give out fivers, usually nice crisp new ones.

I've not seen a cash point give out a fiver for over 10 years.

Must specially be for the scabby students. :whistle:

I'll be 31 at the start of January and there is no way I could imagine having kids.

At my age my ol man had a mortgage, was married and had two kids already at school, scary stuff.

When I was your age I had a mortgage, was married and had three kids, two of which were at school. Having kids is no big deal really.

• 1 month later...