You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rip off cunt of a ref

Paul

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on... Give the ref some credit, he had a good game. It should have been a pen but he missed it, that happens. Otherwise, he had everything under control. I can't give him enough credit for straightening out Drogba -- no whining, diving, cheating tonight. Kalou's offside was down to the lineman.

We benefited from referees decisions before so it's extremely daft to complain now.

That we lost was not down to the referee, lets not enter Everton territory people.

Yes, let's not be bitter, graceless cunts.

We had our fair share of "good fortune" against Arsenal; we did ourselves proud tonight but were beaten by better finishing and stout defending in tough conditions and at their place.

We did concede after 9 minutes as well, which didn't help.

Thirty seconds per sub should be added on. In that case they were only two subs then in extra time.

No rule that specify that to be fair. All the rule says is something like the ref shall add the time wasted on different things. No 30 sec rule. That said; it should've been more than one minute. Lampards' took almost a minute alone.

Lads lets not bitch. Chelsea deserved it... and lets hope they beat the Mancs. Lets just be proud of our lads who worked their bollocks off.

Deserved it? No fucking chance. Maybe I'm a bit pissed, but a third of a billion pounds spent and what - that shite? No way. They're the slimiest side in world football - on the ropes but somehow it happens for them. I'm not saying we were amazing in any way shape or form, but the ref put the whistle to his lips, then decided against it. It was a replay of their pen, a clumsy swinging leg but the ref did nothing. Then a minute of extra time, after we endured 4 last week thanks to Drogba's play acting, then conceded in the fifth? I'm not fucking having it, they're a shower of cunts, and the Cunts Final has all the allure of a night in with Ashley Cole. Maybe we should have put them out in the second half, but does that make all the shite in extra time happen right? Does it bollocks.

As I said on the other thread, fuck them. Fuck their lucky manager, fuck their plastic fans, fuck their crooked owner, fuck their opponents, fuck their whiskey faced manager, fuck their prawn munching fans, fuck the whole fucking lot of them.

Whatever the norm is is irrelevant; it's what the laws of the game clearly and unequivocally state that is relevant. And how can having your leg knocked away to the point that you go down, with the defender not even touching the ball not be a penalty?

Fair enough about the injury time, but it wouln't have been any longer if we were in the lead either.

Sami went down very, very easily for the penalty shout. If Terry had done the same there'd be seven different threads here calling him all sorts.

I think it's fair to say that the ref was erratic, but certainly not biased.

I also think it's wrong to say that they "deserved it". Did they fuck. You can be a gracious loser whilst acknowledging that you didn't really deserve to lose.

Some you win, some you lose.

The slightly iffy thing for me was the Ref putting the whistle to his mouth and then taking it away again- obviously remembered his instructions just in time:whistle:

Lets not forget the ref who pointed for a penalty against us V. Roma and then gave a corner instead!

Fair enough about the injury time, but it wouln't have been any longer if we were in the lead either.

Sami went down very, very easily for the penalty shout. If Terry had done the same there'd be seven different threads here calling him all sorts.

You know your entitled to your view, but are u smoking something.

? A lot of players would have went down with the first attempted tackle which made no connection. Sorry to say Drogba made contact with Sammy's leg and not the ball. It was a penalty but the ref bottled it.

Good luck to them in the final but their fans are the biggest bunch of classless twats, it wasonly against Wigan thta they were booing their side off.

The ref bottled it. Why he never gave Sami the pen I'll never know. And awarding Ballack a pen was dubious at best. It's a shame that such key games are decided on dodgy penalty decisions. Chelsea have now benefitted twice in recent days, these maggots couldn't finish off their opponents the usual way and rely on the ref and on penalties. With Roman's money though, you have to expect Chelsea to get at least a few decisions from crooked refs.

The ref bottled it. Why he never gave Sami the pen I'll never know. And awarding Ballack a pen was dubious at best. It's a shame that such key games are decided on dodgy penalty decisions. Chelsea have now benefitted twice in recent days, these maggots couldn't finish off their opponents the usual way and rely on the ref and on penalties. With Roman's money though, you have to expect Chelsea to get at least a few decisions from crooked refs.

God you talk some bollocks...

fuck off all u well done ref dicks he did us on 3 big decisions there offside goal there pen and our when sammi got kicked by two players and the ref even put whistle to gob lifted arm then remembered his suitcase full of money we got fuking robbed end of . fuck this well played shit we got done u blind cunts

I thought Sami should have had a penalty. I thought that was pretty clear cut myself. However, the ref got pretty much everything else spot on. It's not his responsibility to police offside, it's his linesman. He went and consulted him - what else do you want him to do? By hook or by crook they got it right.

As for their penalty, it's just a penalty. No ifs, no buts, its a penalty.