You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dubai International Capital (DIC)

Rashid

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think whoever our manager is, he has to be a motivator. He also has to have a solid right hand man. Much is said about Ferguson and Wenger, but how much work do Querioz and Rice put in?

I think if Benitez had a right hand man who could motivate the players, and whom he would be willing to take tactical advice from, Liverpool would go that step forward that we are all dying for.

I read paco's summary of what he thought was wrong with play and it was superb I agreed with every word of it. paco certainly knew what he was talking about (imho) pity I haven't got a link to it. but one thing that stuck out for me was he said our fullbacks weren't aggressive enough in regards to getting up the pitch to provide width and our strikers weren't selfish enough when around the penalty area, pretty basic stuff but it was interesting reading that our staff was well aware of our shortcomings.

I do apologise. The cunt statement was uncalled for. He is stubborn and arrogant however.

I'm not a glory hunter, but I do crave glory, but just with Liverpool. Oh and as far as respect is concerned what happened to when people were nailing Houllier to the cross? No respect then? Or Souness?

Thought so.

As far as me being Momo, well it's clear you lot are more paranoid than anything else.

I don't like Rafa anymore, I don't think he's treated a lot of players fairly, so what's happenening to him is no surprise. Yes the owners are bastards, but it's the way of the world. He treated Henchoz, Cisse and now Crouch like nothing but cogs in the wheel without really letting them go in the right way.

Now the owners are doing the same to him. I'd say it's a harsh case of Karma.

I'll call whoever I fucking like a cunt. No need to go all realfan on me and go 'I'm shocked'. He's not god, far from it. But yes, he isn't a cunt.

I do apologise. The cunt statement was uncalled for. He is stubborn and arrogant however.

I'm not a glory hunter, but I do crave glory, but just with Liverpool. Oh and as far as respect is concerned what happened to when people were nailing Houllier to the cross? No respect then? Or Souness?

Thought so.

As far as me being Momo, well it's clear you lot are more paranoid than anything else.

I don't like Rafa anymore, I don't think he's treated a lot of players fairly, so what's happenening to him is no surprise. Yes the owners are bastards, but it's the way of the world. He treated Henchoz, Cisse and now Crouch like nothing but cogs in the wheel without really letting them go in the right way.

I'll call whoever I fucking like a cunt. No need to go all realfan on me and go 'I'm shocked'. He's not god, far from it. But yes, he isn't a cunt.

BURNNN THE TRAITOOOORRRRR!

Thought so.

Card well and truly marked whatever you say from now on.

I read paco's summary of what he thought was wrong with play and it was superb I agreed with every word of it. paco certainly knew what he was talking about (imho) pity I haven't got a link to it. but one thing that stuck out for me was he said our fullbacks weren't aggressive enough in regards to getting up the pitch to provide width and our strikers weren't selfish enough when around the penalty area, pretty basic stuff but it was interesting reading that our staff was well aware of our shortcomings.

I am sure Benitez is aware of these problems too, and he has tried to address the fullback problems with the likes of Arbeloa and Aurelio. While these two players have improved the attacking potential from fullback, I still think that both a short when it comes to classic fullback play, and the player that seems to fit that mould right now is Patrice Evra - great going forward and does his job defensively.

I don't know if having Paco back would improve things, but it wouldn't be inappropriate to link our poor form to his departure.

Does anyone know of Benitez would have him back, or is the relationship between the two irrepairable?

Maybe the owners (whoever that may be now, or in a matter of days) should encourage Bentiez to extend the olive branch to Paco.

Thought so.

Call that a fucking apology. Nothing realfan about getting pissed off with calling him a cunt. Twat.