You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dubai International Capital (DIC)

Rashid

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sheikh looks like the Indian bloke that Del Boy once had a run in with on Only Fools and Horses.

''Gary'' Think he was in eastenders too.

Dubai looks very impressive indeed, does anybody know if this clip was recent or months ago ??

Nah not that one. I'm thinking of another episode. Might be the one where Del and Rodney get stitched up by an Indian fella.

I've only ever seen the airport. I was in the exec lounge and beer was free, so judging by that snippet I think you may be right Rash.

MY family has property there and maybe I am baissed. But it is the closest a Muslim country gets to the Western Lifestyle I guess. I love it there.

And Gerrard and his England team mates apparently too. If you have Israel stamped on your passport then apparently you are not allowed in.

Indeed. If they want to go there they will have to get a new passport now but that just isn't Dubai, it's for every Muslim country in the world. None of them recognise Isreal apart from Iraq, Turkey and Egypt.

Indeed. If they want to go there they will have to get a new passport now but that just isn't Dubai, it's for every Muslim country in the world. None of them recognise Isreal apart from Iraq, Turkey and Egypt.

The passport office will give you a second issue if you have a 'dodgy' stamp on it.

The passport office will give you a second issue if you have a 'dodgy' stamp on it.

Yes they do,. My wife goes to Israel for work and she has a piece of paper stamped rather than her passport itself. They don't like doing it but they do it if you ask them.