You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Women's football

Newport

28 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

My accountant is a women, she is ace. My business manager is a women, again 1st class. A couple of the places I own are run by women. I've ran teams, depts and companies all over the place and heavily relied on the abilities of professional women. Now thanks to them I can put my feet up a bit and leave them to it.

So I won't be lectured to by some spotty faced gobshite stuck in a boring 9-5 wanking into a sock on how to treat and appreciate women and putting the world to rights on the internet. I've more life experience of women in my little finger than you will experience in your entire lifetime so shut the fuck up.

F8gaGa0WQAAOzZ9.jpeg.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Poor Scouser T said:

My accountant is a women, she is ace. My business manager is a women, again 1st class. A couple of the places I own are run by women. I've ran teams, depts and companies all over the place and heavily relied on the abilities of professional women. Now thanks to them I can put my feet up a bit and leave them to it.

So I won't be lectured to by some spotty faced gobshite stuck in a boring 9-5 wanking into a sock on how to treat and appreciate women and putting the world to rights on the internet. I've more life experience of women in my little finger than you will experience in your entire lifetime so shut the fuck up.

You fucking lying piece of shit.

Racist cunt, I bet you hit a few in your time. You have a history of violence and jail.

Oh my fucking word. Are you a parody account or are you genuinely that much of a bellend?  

Unreal.

My Daughter is the best Midfielder in her team. She plays for x3 Teams and plays up years in x 2 of her teams including 1 professional club in an academy. 

She is currently top of the league for her Saturday team. 

She is 14 yrs old and has been told consistently by boys and men that she cant play the game. She still stands there at school asking how many of the lads who are signed for Academy's.   

Boys teams her age of decent ability would beat her teams by a large amount due to the size and athleticism that comes with being a "boy/man"

Boys teams a year down cant beat them........

Its the same game but its not.  

• Upvote 3

On 18/12/2023 at 14:14, Poor Scouser T said:

Can you make this into an animation like Paddy Berger did? 

1 minute ago, Mook said:

I'm guessing she'd look a lot nicer with that mental filter off.

Google her..... few videos doing the rounds one of her getting a seeing too while she's on the phone to sky. Puts everything into perspective. She's my favourite. 

On 18/12/2023 at 14:14, Poor Scouser T said:

Mate, you live in a high rise flat in Bootle, and your Mum and sister doing your shopping and looking after your post, because your sex pest licence doesn’t allow you into public areas, doesn’t count. 

And the only professional women you have ever encountered are brasses.

• Haha 2

The problem isn't womens football or whether they should be playing it or not, its the idea that you should be forced to like it and if you don't you're a misogynist. Also that, by right, they should be on par with the mens game, without development and working at growing it.

If you like womens footy, and its not for me like, fine, enjoy it. I might take my daughter to see Liverpool Ladies as she hasn't been the stadium and it might be a nice experience. it also might be a boring one too, but hey ho.

The BBC Sports Personality stuff was a carefully curated and directed influencing of a vote - something the BBC know full well they are doing. The extreme lengths they go to push womens football on to parity with the mens is insufferable. I was on the page last week looking for our kick off time with USG, and I saw Champions League games first in the list and was confused, until I realised it was the womens CL ABOVE the Europa League Mens fixtures.

The BBC needs either a serious shakeup or defunding completely, its full of abhorrent agenda pushers now who are some of the most intolerable people imaginable.

7 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

The problem isn't womens football or whether they should be playing it or not, its the idea that you should be forced to like it and if you don't you're a misogynist. Also that, by right, they should be on par with the mens game, without development and working at growing it.

If you like womens footy, and its not for me like, fine, enjoy it. I might take my daughter to see Liverpool Ladies as she hasn't been the stadium and it might be a nice experience. it also might be a boring one too, but hey ho.

The BBC Sports Personality stuff was a carefully curated and directed influencing of a vote - something the BBC know full well they are doing. The extreme lengths they go to push womens football on to parity with the mens is insufferable. I was on the page last week looking for our kick off time with USG, and I saw Champions League games first in the list and was confused, until I realised it was the womens CL ABOVE the Europa League Mens fixtures.

The BBC needs either a serious shakeup or defunding completely, its full of abhorrent agenda pushers now who are some of the most intolerable people imaginable.

I'm not sure that trying to promote women's football is the worst of the BBC's crimes.

Just now, BeefStroganoff said:

Oh of course, you would be surprised.

I'm not sure what that means.

I didn't see SPOTY, so I don't know if you've got a legitimate gripe there, but women's football gets it's own show in the graveyard slot after Match of the Day.  If you like it, watch it; if you don't, don't. Nobody gets called misogynist for not being interested in it. (At least, I hope they don't: I've got no interest beyond wanting Liverpool to do well.)

It just feels like a bit of a leap from disagreeing with the layout of a web page to "Defund the BBC".

1 minute ago, Karl_b said:

Are you "forced" to like it?

Why shouldn't the women's CL - the pinnacle of the sport in Europe - be given precedence over the second tier, men's, competition?

Forced, as in lets put it in your face as much as we can front and centre, news articles, features, presenters etc. Ive been working with the BBC since 2005 and theres a clear directive there to equalise everything and go beyond. Also 'Pinnacle of the sport in Europe' Give me a break, the competition is about 3 years old.

Both sports are different and should therefore be separated in the fixtures, so people can look for the fixtures they want. The Europa, as second rate as it is now, has been a staple of the game for decades.

1 hour ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Forced, as in lets put it in your face as much as we can front and centre, news articles, features, presenters etc. Ive been working with the BBC since 2005 and theres a clear directive there to equalise everything and go beyond. Also 'Pinnacle of the sport in Europe' Give me a break, the competition is about 3 years old.

Both sports are different and should therefore be separated in the fixtures, so people can look for the fixtures they want. The Europa, as second rate as it is now, has been a staple of the game for decades.

So, you're "forced" to watch it in the same way I'm forced to watch Strictly.

Association football and association football are not different sports.  There are different competitions in football and these are shown separately in the fixture list, so you've already got what you want there.  The BBC website for tomorrow lists the Club World Cup above the Championship and the Lowland League above Series A.  Is that the right order? Who knows? Who cares?