You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What religion do you fit in with?

Alan Sex

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proof positive that whoever wrote this quiz is a bender. The entry for Scientology shoud be more akin to...

You are a gullible fuckwit who likes to believe they're somehow superior to other humans all due to the say-so of a drug-addled fat ginger Sci-Fi author known throughout his life for telling tall tales. You have way too much spare money and way too little common sense. P.S. Xenu loves you..

Make sure you never check into the Fort Harrison Hotel in Clearwater, FL. Like Royston Vasey, you'll never leave.....

• 2 years later...

Mr. SB, they're not supposed to add up to 100. You got 20/100 on one scale and 20/100 on the other.

Not a great quiz, and (of course) humanism and atheism aren't religions, but it gave me an accurate outcome...

You fit in with: Atheism

80% scientific.

80% reason-oriented.

Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Atheist. You value objective proof over intuition or subjective thoughts. You enjoy talking about ideas and tend to have a lot of in depth conversations with people.

Mr. SB, they're not supposed to add up to 100. You got 20/100 on one scale and 20/100 on the other.

Not a great quiz, and (of course) humanism and atheism aren't religions, but it gave me an accurate outcome...

You fit in with: Atheism

80% scientific.

80% reason-oriented.

Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Atheist. You value objective proof over intuition or subjective thoughts. You enjoy talking about ideas and tend to have a lot of in depth conversations with people.

That still doesn't make sense, percentages used poorly if its a score system. Percentages denote something else is there i.e 80% scientific out of 100% of what?

Mine is atheism as well.

I thought the quiz seemed a bit daft, and didn't think it'd have much chance at all of working out mine with those kind of questions, and with so few aswell, then :

You fit in with:

Taoism

60% spiritual.

20% reason-oriented.

Which it actually got right, even though I don't consider myself 'Taoist' it's the thing that I feel most comfortable with by far, and have been interested in for a good few years now. Still don't know how it managed to get it with those questions though.

You fit in with:

Agnosticism

20% scientific.

20% reason-oriented.

Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Agnostic. You are fairly ambivalent towards any religion or spiritual connection. You lead a very busy life and find that religion and spirituality are unnecessary to your life.

Which surprised to me.

You fit in with:

Satanism

80% in awe of Beelzebub

60% think Jesus was a pussy.

Your ideals mostly represent those of a Satanist. You enjoy gutting Virgins, listening to Norwegian death metal and killing time in cemeteries. Your favourite colour is black and you sometimes paint your nails.

What religion do you fit in with?

You fit in with:

Humanism

Your ideals mostly resemble that of a Humanist. Although you do not have a lot of faith, you are devoted to making this world better, in the short time that you have to live. Humanists do not generally believe in an afterlife, and therefore, are committed to making the world a better place for themselves and future generations.

20% scientific.

80% reason-oriented.

Me to. Fucking hell, I've the same religious outlook as Mr Sex. I don't know if I'm proud of myself or terrified.

You fit in with:

Spiritualism

60% spiritual.

40% reason-oriented.

Your ideals are mostly spiritual, but in an individualistic way. While spirituality is very important in your life, organized religion itself may not be for you. It is best for you to seek these things on your own terms.

What does he % scores mean?

You fit in with:

Atheism

80% scientific.

60% reason-oriented.

I got suspicious when I read that part

"You fit in with:

Spiritualism

60% spiritual.

60% reason-oriented.

Your ideals are mostly spiritual, but in an individualistic way. While spirituality is very important in your life, organized religion itself may not be for you. It is best for you to seek these things on your own terms."

In other words I'm a fucking egotistical hippie. No wonder, looking at my parents.

humanist.

i did like question #10 though...

Until what age did you believe in the Easter bunny?

i stabbed a 6' tall inflatable easter bunny in the back with a kitchen knife when i was six because my sisters were screaming at it.

turns out he had chocolate for them.