You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Striker in the summer

snez1

I know this is based on fuck all but my opinion but surely we have to be looking at Nihat this summer? We're going to be a getting a striker in as it looks like Djib or Nando or both will be on their way. Nihat is on a free this season and is fucking dynamite. He small, tricky, scores a lot, creates a lot, is young and links very well with that Kovachevic fella (sp) up front for them who is a big guy like Crouchy.

With all the Defoe and Owen rumours about i can't help but be frustrated by the fact we're never linked with this guy because he's at least the equal of Defoe and has a lot more skill than Mikey. We'd save a packet on transfer fee's too and even IF it didn't work out it would hardly be a great loss and we'd proabably make a profit on him by flogging him back to Spain anyway.

Personally, i reckon he'd be perfect for us and for a fuck all he'd represent class value. I know he's had a bad injury recently but lately he's been looking on top form again in an average Sociadad side.

Can we not get Xabi to tap him up or something? Because he seriously looks like a perfect "Rafa player" who is available. I know it's hardly the time to be banging on about player's we seemingly have no inteest in when God's just signed and Victor seems to be on his way but like I said, this guy seems too perfect for us.

Just a thought.