You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

Keep up the good work, @Gnasher. Some people have compassion and care about innocents being systematically slaughtered. Unlike centrist melts. 

Netanyahu is having a laugh, isn’t he? The IDF stormtroopers and their ministers of propaganda have consistently told us throughout the conflict that they try to avoid civilian casualties by way of having the best intelligence and by utilising precision weaponry. But, now they’re expecting us to believe that this precision strike on a convoy of aid workers was an accident? How? A precision strike that wasn’t precise? A failure of their otherwise usually (allegedly) impeccable intelligence? 

Lying, bloodthirsty cunt. 

• Upvote 1

Reports coming in that  three of those killed by Israel were British. If true Parliament should be recalled and diplomatic ties ceased. 

Where are the plastic patriots now? 

8 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Reports coming in that  three of those killed by Israel were British. If true Parliament should be recalled and diplomatic ties ceased. 

3 Brits....imagine the flag shaggers outrage if these had been killed by some brown people....

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Frankcom, 43, was among seven WCK workers who the nonprofit said were killed in an Israeli strike in Gaza on Monday. The attack on the organization founded by celebrity chef José Andrés drew international rebuke. It has pushed WCK and at least one other group to pause aid operations as famine looms over beseiged Gaza and pressure mounts on Israel over the rising Palestinian civilian death toll.

The others killed were a U.S.-Canadian dual national, three U.K. citizens, a Palestinian and a Polish national, according to WCK.

Just now, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Wishful thinking. 

We’ll just swallow the complete bullshit if it being an accident. 

We need an election tomorrow.

As much of a cunt as Starmer is he surely, in government, will take a stronger line with a racist, genocidal regime that is murdering British citizens.

16 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

We need an election tomorrow.

As much of a cunt as Starmer is he surely, in government, will take a stronger line with a racist, genocidal regime that is murdering British citizens.

What though - and how?

I agree that all countries foreign relations with Israel will change massively over the next few years but what to do now?

On 04/11/2023 at 10:25, TheHowieLama said:

You think the Israeli government is going to listen to the UN at this point?

They have already laughed off any US attempts.

It's well past that now - this is going to the grisly death regardless of any "Western" politicking.

As I posted last week - it's now or never for Israel, they are off the chain.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

What though - and how?

I agree that all countries foreign relations with Israel will change massively over the next few years but what to do now?

Tell their embassadors to fuck off home. Stop selling arms to them, in fact stop all trade with them. Ban the poisonous "Friends of Israel" pressure groups. Do our bit in making them the pariah state they deserve to be. Even back bench Tories are at least calling for us to stop selling them weapons. 

I don't think it's too much to ask that we stop doing business with a country carrying out a genocide and is now killing British people as well. Lots of other countries are taking steps, I'd like to see the UK do the same. Selfishly, it would help to make being British marginally less shameful. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Gonna be interesting watching sunak worm his way out of this

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer says the deaths of three British aid workers, killed in last night's Israeli air strike in Gaza, are "outrageous and unacceptable".

Starmer calls for international law to be upheld, saying that "we condemn this strike" and there must be "a full investigation and those responsible must be held to account".

"Humanitarian workers put their lives in danger to serve others," he says, and calls for the war to "stop now".

"Far too many innocent people have died in this conflict and more than a million are facing starvation."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Tell their embassadors to fuck off home. Stop selling arms to them, in fact stop all trade with them. Ban the poisonous "Friends of Israel" pressure groups. Do our bit in making them the pariah state they deserve to be. Even back bench Tories are at least calling for us to stop selling them weapons. 

I don't think it's too much to ask that we stop doing business with a country carrying out a genocide and is now killing British as well. Lots of other countries are taking steps, I'd like to see the UK do the same. Selfishly, it would help to make being British marginally less shameful. 

I think all of the above falls under "stuff that will change massively over the next few years" and I agree. There will be alot of discussion/re-positioning on trade of all kinds. Not just with the West.

Stop selling them arms immediately, that does nothing about tomorrow - they have tons.

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer says the deaths of three British aid workers, killed in last night's Israeli air strike in Gaza, are "outrageous and unacceptable".

Starmer calls for international law to be upheld, saying that "we condemn this strike" and there must be "a full investigation and those responsible must be held to account".

"Humanitarian workers put their lives in danger to serve others," he says, and calls for the war to "stop now".

"Far too many innocent people have died in this conflict and more than a million are facing starvation."

Good stuff.

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

I think all of the above falls under "stuff that will change massively over the next few years" and I agree. There will be alot of discussion/re-positioning on trade of all kinds. Not just with the West.

Stop selling them arms immediately, that does nothing about tomorrow - they have tons.

Unfortunately our actions since 1947 have rather shat on our ability to do much in the short term. 

Personally, I'd be fully in favour of the SAS taking Bibi from his bed during the night and skinning him alive in the street. But, well, it's unlikely.

I think changes could make a difference in terms of months rather than years though. It could force an emergency election, for example.