You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Sun 7th Apr 2024 (3:30pm)

We had people conceding the title at the start of Feb when Arsenal beat us, and when City had 2 games in hand and would go 1 point clear if they won them both. Here we are in April still ahead.

Shit result today, but let's just see how we get on and support the team along the way, without calling them shit bottle job cunts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, Jhinge Machha said:

Nunez is a low IQ footballer - going from a frontline of intelligent players like bobby to Nunez and Diaz is criminal

Today he was fucking dreadful. You can't play him alongside Salah for me. Salah is already our volume guy. Adding somebody like Nunez who is even more erratic at finishing  not to mention some of his decision making is not healthy.

7 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The finishing is a bit of a secondary talking point to me anyway. Like, can we win a game 0-1? Ever? We held them to literally nothing in the first half. Why couldn't we continue something like that? We shouldn't have to score 3 times per game every game.

Yeah I know what you mean. We’re absolutely shite at game management. We conceded a goal at home to a Sheffield United side who were barely even trying to get out of their own half!

• Upvote 1

Selling all of the forward line when we are still in the race like this? They are frustrating to watch at times, but its the ref that are the main reason we arent 6-10 point clear on top this season. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Question. If we won today whilst obviously beneficial would it have meant we would definitely have won the league? If so, does that mean today’s draw means we definitely won’t?

You know the answer to both questions. Beating a rival (not a title rival in this case) gives momentum.

Like it did for Arsenal when they beat us. 

Like it did for City when they beat Arsenal last season.

4 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

Players should have played with some fucking anger today at 1-0. We’ll see a ‘reaction’ coming up but it’s too fucking late.

We keep getting the players coming out saying Klopp leaving gives them more motivation, the FA Cup game gives us motivation, and it's invariably followed up by some half arsed performance.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Funkasy said:

Selling all of the forward line when we are still in the race like this? They are frustrating to watch at times, but its the ref that are the main reason we arent 6-10 point clear on top this season. 

Did the ref miss that five on one at home to Arsenal? Did the ref cause the mixup between Alisson and Van Dijk away at Arsenal? Did the ref score Luton’s goal for them at Kenilworth Road? Sure we’ve had more than our fair share of shit decisions this season but we could have been miles clear regardless of the PGMOL dickheads. It’s on us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

It was a bad result but this seems like an over-reaction and harsh on Klopp.

Yeah with any luck he fucks off the medical staff and stops listening to them in general like klopp does. We were all laughing this morning how you can dictate how many minutes is in a players body. its fucking ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

The combined yardage for United's 2 goals must be 70 yards.  

We're the only reason that cunt still has a job basically.  

Endo was fucking awful today. 

Slobo too been overlooked how poor he has been granted he had some injury

We had 28 shots today. I doubt we will against any other side from now until the end of the season, and that's the worry. Yeah, it's United, yeah it's at their place, but they are a truly fucking atrocious football team. Even Dyche's yard dogs, and Moyes' West Ham, will be more solid than they were today. 

So basically when the fuck is Jota back? It's infuriating watching Nunez and Salah.

• Upvote 2

Just now, BeefStroganoff said:

Yeah with any luck he fucks off the medical staff and stops listening to them in general like klopp does. We were all laughing this morning how you can dictate how many minutes is in a players body. its fucking ridiculous.

I'm in a quandary, do i listen to you or to all the medical experts with years of training across multiple sports who all do the same thing.

• Haha 1

Just now, TD_LFC said:

I'm in a quandary, do i listen to you or to all the medical experts with years of training across multiple sports who all do the same thing.

Theres too much science in sport and too much data analysed. Theres far more influences than just those things when it comes to playing a game.

But thats ok you keep rattling on. The Konate decision is a direct result of what happened today.

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

We had 28 shots today. I doubt we will against any other side from now until the end of the season, and that's the worry. Yeah, it's United, yeah it's at their place, but they are a truly fucking atrocious football team. Even Dyche's yard dogs, and Moyes' West Ham, will be more solid than they were today. 

So basically when the fuck is Jota back? It's infuriating watching Nunez and Salah.

Tbh I think they'll find their scoring boots again. Against the  Mancs we freeze or they get huge amounts of luck. We should be running riot without Jota and its so frustrating