You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous Places You've Had A Shit In

Bjornebye

Baker St Bar from the film Cocktail. Cracking little boozer, 12 dollars for a brekkie and two cocktails. The toilet was an old fashioned filthy pub one but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I had two screwdrivers..... the barman didn't throw anything around which was annoying. Got rid of the hangover though. 

Cocktail-Baker-Street-Pub.jpg

cocktail125.jpg

cocktail122.jpg

A4BA0147-19CA-4C19-96DC-2A27B44FB8EA.jpeg

• Upvote 1

A UNESCO world heritage site Hampi

The Vijayanagara Empire capital from the 1350s

It wasn't in a toilet either, found a bush to shit behind. None around the area I was in and typically the meal the night before was the only one to turn my stomach in all the weeks in India

HAMPI.jpg

Hampi (1).jpg

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Lee909 said:

A UNESCO world heritage site Hampi

The Vijayanagara Empire capital from the 1350s

It wasn't in a toilet either, found a bush to shit behind. None around the area I was in and typically the meal the night before was the only one to turn my stomach in all the weeks in India

HAMPI.jpg

Hampi (1).jpg

Your photos mate?

The Olympic Stadium in Berlin. 

The Wat Arun Ratchawararam (yes, I had to Google that…) temple in Bangkok. I think it was that one anyway, the one down the street from the Golden Palace. 

That one was a bit traumatic though. It was incredibly  hot and sweaty and then I had a very nasty belly rumble from the previous nights dinner. The hot sweat on my face turned to a very cold sweat in an instant. Luckily we found a public toilet quickly, which upon entry was hotter than a sauna on the sun, I can only describe what happened next as pooplosion. 

Worst one was at the LA Walk Of Fame. Similar story to Bangkok, so we ducked into a Starbucks literally in between  the Chinese & Kodak theatres. Locked the door, pooplosion, there was no toilet paper, so had to use a seat cover. Very awkwardly cleaned up and then it wouldn’t flush and kept rising and rising. Decided to bail, leave the bog to realise it’s the only  one in the store and there is a big queue behind me waiting to use it. Grab my girlfriend (now wife) “We’ve gotta leave, RIGHT NOW”. I was wearing a bright green polo that day, I’m was convinced the whole of Hollywood was recognising me all day as the dirty bastard who flooded the Walk Of Fame in diarrhea.

• Upvote 1