You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

51 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Amazing uefa banned Bayerns fans for fireworks. Yet year in year out stabbings happen in Rome and Roma just carry on playing at home.

Shit that. 

Don't know the details of it, but maybe the small explosives are considered a bigger potential danger than some knives, the possible danger to players being a factor, or the fact it happened in a stadium means UEFA has more authority to hand out punishments than if some cunts are stabbing people in the arse a few hundred meters away from the ground. 

I'm not saying Bsyern fans should t be banned. Just going back to 2007 from one quick look Man Utd,Liverpool,Brighton, Spurs,Feynoord have all had fans stabbed in Rome. Napoli and Boro have had a fan die from stabbings. 

Something needs done

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

The fucking state of Harry Redknapp. Fuck off, you doffing twat. How is he going to tell Bobby Moore? Attend a fucking seance?

Fucking Bagpuss-faced, used car salesman-looking cunt.

Regardless of what Redknapp has actually said the point White is being called out is a good thing for us. Have all the Ingerland lads on his case is a no harm at all.

2 hours ago, Code said:

Not to be accused of lying about them moving the speed sign.

This is a picture from around when it happened. I took them to help my case, I did manage to reduce the time I lost my license from 18 to 12 months though, was my own lawyer obviously. 

20240315_170207.jpg

20240315_170359.jpg

Maybe next time don't use a lawyer (yourself) that shares images of a road looking like a river. 103km on that, you're lucky you didn't get the chair.

6 minutes ago, No2 said:

Maybe next time don't use a lawyer (yourself) that shares images of a road looking like a river. 103km on that, you're lucky you didn't get the chair.

Haha it was not raining the evening I got stopped, the Police with the lazar was trying to hide at the end of the straight rid before the turn, I saw a reflection from the lights and I thought it might be a cat so I slowed down.

To my big disappointment it was not a cat, and then a Police came out in the road with a stop sign. 

I think thats the first and the last time the Police have been there as well, just to make the story even worse. 

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Wait... What?

Code is Anny?

The speeding incident was in 2001 and the jail time in 2002, I was let out three days before the time because of good behaviour. 

IMG_0245.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Keep hearing from these twitter 'scouts' how Openda and Benjamin Sesko are the next big thing at Leipzig. Watched them a few times the past few weeks and they've been shocking. If they could finish Leipzig would have hit Real for 6. Sitter after sitter after sitter. 

Wasn't sure where to post this but here we go. Her Indoors took me to see a Traveling Wilbury's tribute band tonight. They weren't bad as it happens and this place (Hoddesdon, Herts) has a lot of tribute acts and other things. There were the usual promotional posters around the place but this had me pissing myself.

This is to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Spurs actually winning something. For the money you get to meet Ossie Ardiles and a coupe of other non-entities who played for them. It was so Evertonesque so I had to get a pic.

Fucking hate Spurs me.

20240315_185222 (1).jpg

• Upvote 6