You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Something Fishy about Rishi

Bjornebye

I'm not saying they won't try but how can the  fuckwit Sunak and the crazy bastards in his party even attempt to pull us out of the ECHR when it's intertwined so closely with the Good Friday Agreement , it's the politics of the madhouse. 

22 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

I'm not saying they won't try but how can the  fuckwit Sunak and the crazy bastards in his party even attempt to pull us out of the ECHR when it's intertwined so closely with the Good Friday Agreement , it's the politics of the madhouse. 

Nothing like a good kick off with another country to get the flags waving and the Tory votes in. 

14 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Not sure what's real anymore so apologies if fake. If it's not fake they've seriously lost the plot. 

20240404_161543.jpg

Appears it is.

This is basically what social media has done. Polarises the debate to create outrage and then parties desperately try to appeal to one side. It's quite sad tbh.

Looks like William Wragg sent a pic of his cock and/or bottom to someone off a gay dating app, they blackmailed him into providing phone numbers of colleagues, a few of whom were contacted on WhatsApp, two of whom then also sent pictures of their cocks and or bottoms.

It's a Chinese fire drill over there.

30 minutes ago, TheSire said:

This is basically what social media has done. Polarises the debate to create outrage and then parties desperately try to appeal to one side. It's quite sad tbh.

That looks like its been done by a primary school kid. I didn't think you could use the Royal family to promote your political party, I originally thought it must be fake. It's hot on the heels of that ad they did describing London as a shitshow when it was found to be a filming of somewhere else. A few weeks ago Obama was left at the door of number 10 and spent twenty minutes inside sharing small talk with staff due to a mix up by tory spads. The journalist who reported it said its absolute chaos in there (Downing St).

On 04/04/2024 at 16:18, Gnasher said:

Not sure what's real anymore so apologies if fake. If it's not fake they've seriously lost the plot. 

20240404_161543.jpg

Appears it is.

Now deleted. They're a shambles. Sunak the hi tech genius. 

An excellent summary.

I'm convinced now he's gonna quit after the locals giving poor performance as an excuse and big tits will be parachuted in to lead them and then she'll call an election to "get a mandate". I reckon it's all been agreed. 

18 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I'm convinced now he's gonna quit after the locals giving poor performance as an excuse and big tits will be parachuted in to lead them and then she'll call an election to "get a mandate". I reckon it's all been agreed. 

I’ve been saying that for ages. Bitch 

41 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Sunak wants away to California according to some . I see him calling the election before quitting. No new leader will dig them out and whoever takes over will want the Tories biggest election defeat on their CV from day one 

They are resigned to losing and Sunak will carry the can . He’ll lose his seat and shuffle off . 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Section_31 said:

If she does take over she won't call an election until October/November.

She'll want a few months in charge first before she goes to the country.

8 hours ago, Section_31 said:

If she takes over the Tories will tank harder than the Panzer divisions in blitzkrieg operations.

The public are done, another, unelected, change will cause riots.

8 hours ago, magicrat said:

Sunak wants away to California according to some . I see him calling the election before quitting. No new leader will dig them out and whoever takes over will want the Tories biggest election defeat on their CV from day one 

They are resigned to losing and Sunak will carry the can . He’ll lose his seat and shuffle off . 

He’s clinging on to get his father in laws AI into schools I reckon. Now he knows he can’t shank the NHS in time. 

26 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

If she takes over the Tories will tank harder than the Panzer divisions in blitzkrieg operations.

The public are done, another, unelected, change will cause riots.

You’re probably right, I just worry she’ll swoop in and the centre will swing like a fatty in the Townhouse on the Wirral 

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He's all of us.

1492.jpg

Currently 1 in 3 people are wearing those trabs in London Town, they've done their research...

EDIT: Just noticed the laces. I'm now even more convninced that they are trying to bring him down from the inside as a bet.

27 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Currently 1 in 3 people are wearing those trabs in London Town, they've done their research...

EDIT: Just noticed the laces. I'm now even more convninced that they are trying to bring him down from the inside as a bet.

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/apr/06/rishi-sunak-biggest-sartorial-blunder-shoe-in-adidas-samba-trainers

Sambas and the current colour ways are shite, they did a nice run of red stripes about 5 years ago… but I can’t get how so many people get trainees wrong so easily.

The need a good Scouse kid from an estate to advise the dwarf on this shit… next he’ll be in the Londons with the blue detail when he should be shopping for red Tokyos from a collector 

1 minute ago, RJ Fan club said:

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/apr/06/rishi-sunak-biggest-sartorial-blunder-shoe-in-adidas-samba-trainers

Sambas and the current colour ways are shite, they did a nice run of red stripes… but I can’t get how so many people get trainees wrong so easily.

The need a good Scouse kid from an estate to advise the dwarf on this shit… next he’ll be in the Londons with the blue detail when he should be shopping for red Tokyos from a collector 

Are you down this way, RJ?

Sorry if I'm getting confused, but I thought you might be.

Sambas are the current shoe de jour for every 25/45 woman in London, especially those that the Shit Imp is wearing, so they have done 'research' to make him more 'appealable'.

Another nail in t'coffin.

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Are you down this way, RJ?

Sorry if I'm getting confused, but I thought you might be.

Sambas are the current shoe de jour for every 25/45 woman in London, especially those that the Shit Imp is wearing, so they have done 'research' to make him more 'appealable'.

Another nail in t'coffin.

Brighton, but in a village in the Downs, so aside from the usual try hards there’s only the Air Max brigade and those who probably buy sketchers for comfort 

I can’t get on board with those Sambas or more or less any of the current crop of originals output.

How anyone even with no imagination could place the sambas over the London with the blue detail is beyond me. I don’t expect proper knowledge just not to be blind

Loathed as I would be to help the Tory cunts, if they asked me I’d put a Zeitgeist Trabalog together if they asked…  like Partridge and Bond, just I don’t like people getting trainers wrong 

1 minute ago, RJ Fan club said:

Brighton, but in a village in the Downs, so aside from the usual try hards there’s only the Air Max brigade and those who probably buy sketchers for comfort 

I can’t get on board with those Sambas or more or less any of the current crop of originals output.

How anyone even with no imagination could place the sambas over the London with the blue detail is beyond me. I don’t expect proper knowledge just not to be blind

Loathed as I would be to help the Tory cunts, if they asked me I’d put a Zeitgeist Trabalog together if they asked…  like Partridge and Bond, just I don’t like people getting trainers wrong 

I've got a beautiful pair of Spezials that I'm loath to wear 'case they think I'm one of them.

It's tough this city living, bruv.

14 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I've got a beautiful pair of Spezials that I'm loath to wear 'case they think I'm one of them.

It's tough this city living, bruv.

I fucked my last pair of Spezials cos my lad booted his ball in the stream and I had to go and get it. Haven’t seen a decent pair since 

I once kept a pair of Forrest Hills with the gold stripe and yellow sole in the box for 2/3 years till the oiks had stopped wearing them, I feel your pain.

Anyway back to the politics, I do some work with politicians of all colours… and the grass roots Tories are really fearing these local elections and already planning for a disaster. Can’t imagine it’s gonna be fun knocking down those doorsteps this year. Shame  

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, RJ Fan club said:

Sambas and the current colour ways are shite, they did a nice run of red stripes about 5 years ago… but I can’t get how so many people get trainees wrong so easily.

IMG_1607.jpeg

IMG_1608.jpeg

IMG_1609.jpeg

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Mook is currently burning his whole collection and glancing at Puma and Nike trainers as an alternative.

There is a pile of blue boxes outside my wheelie bin tonight....

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

He's all of us.

1492.jpg

Cunt couldn’t fill up his own petrol, pay on a bank card now he’s trying to ruin one of the best pieces of footwear on the planet. 

Someone stick him in a vase and fill it with unleaded