You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Forest (A) Premier League - 22/10/22 - 12:30

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Equality lad! Let her find her own streams!

I've tried that before, it's not worth the hassle. She only sits on her phone throughout anyway then moans if the screen buffers or an advert for some Russian local wanting to treat my cock like a knickerbocker glory comes up. 

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

Yeah....i just don't like what i hear about some of the advice klopp is being given recently.

Maybe that doctor was doping them on the sly because they all look shit now. Apart from alisson whose had a good season. Trent looks like a conference player, fabinho wouldn't get selected for father Ted's 5 aside team. Firmino has played well  Milner has shown more than most. Virtually no players in the peak age group. The future planning at the club has been garbage. Time to chill for the rest of the day and put the shitshow out of mind. Be like FSG and not give a fuck after all I dont think about my bank accout when it's full of money.

14 minutes ago, an tha said:

We seem to have just sleep walked into having an ageing squad with a lot of injury prone players.

By next summer....

The summer surely sees us get rid of Milner, Oxlade and Keita.

With Henderson probably at best becoming the new Milner - he'll be 33 then.

We will have what will be 32 year old injury prone Thiago...

Matip will be 32 and his injury prone too.

Jota looks like he may be someone who is just never gonna stay fit for any length of time.

Firmino will be 32...

The squad needs refreshing desperately - it is amazing it has been left as long as it has without proper work being done to refresh it and replace the injury prone/not good enough.

Klopp can't have been planning to sign that new contract. Surely. 

19 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m there as well. 

We are where we are this season, in a desperate fight to scrape top four. There’ll be other days like this. We’re gonna need to go on some sort of a run when we get players back. 

Agreed, the league season is going to be pretty unpleasant, but we still have enough good players to win one of the three other trophies.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

15 each - where do I sign?

You will be lucky to get 15 games out of Naby. The rate we are going you will need to get 15 in a row at the backend of the season. 

If you think you can though, by all means send your CV in. I have also got a few loaves of bread and need to feed a few thousand people when you have finished with those two....

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

He was unfit to play today 'but could have tomorrow'....

Klopp:

"For Darwin the game comes too early, he still feels the intensity of the game muscle-wise so there was no chance he could play today. Maybe he could play tomorrow or on Monday but not today."

Mental!  Surely he could have come off the bench today.  That's what I was thinking in the first half when I saw he wasn't on.

5 minutes ago, Judge said:

It is beyond me why people complain about certain midfileders but not mention Fab. The slowest midfielder in the PL, and now he can not tackle either.

He’s been poor this season. Probably escapes criticism because he’s been so good for so long.

Bit like Salah, who’s been poor too this season. Imagine the outrage if Nunez had put in a performance like Salah did today, it was one of the worst displays from a forward at this club for since the days of Lambert, Balotelli, Benteke and Carrol.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've tried that before, it's not worth the hassle. She only sits on her phone throughout anyway then moans if the screen buffers or an advert for some Russian local wanting to treat my cock like a knickerbocker glory comes up. 

Anything for an easy life.  At least you'll get a vigorous, angry jump if the BS win.

6 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Klopp can't have been planning to sign that new contract. Surely. 

Was just about to post something similar. There was so many players whose contracts are / were up this summer that I reckon it was his intention to let this squad run its course and hand over to

his successor a younger squad and transfer budget (I know) that he could make his own.

He made it clear from the beginning he didn’t want to be here too long, wonder if he’s regretting it now or he’s been promised the earth next summer to rebuild. 

Henderson can't stay and do the Milner role. He's not as good technically, and he doesn't have anywhere near the same mentality. I don't think his body will hold up either. 

He might be good around the dressing room, but I doubt they'll she'll out 100k per week for that. 

He was next to useless bringing on today to chase a game because he's not brave on the ball. 

You could/should(but won't) be looking at 4 midfielders out this summer and 3 in. And Fab only survives because so many others have to go before him. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Judge said:

The fitness/medical staff should be put on the first train out of the city. Pure incompetence. Just like the scouting department.

Missing Micheal Edwards more than anyone thought, the lad who took over Julian Ward needs to get out and find a few top class players and soon problem is he is dealing with a transfer budget of 6 curly whurleys 2 chomps and a hand full of golf ball chewies. Honestly as long as FSG abide by the rules no one else seems to give a fuck about then today will become a regular thing.

56 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

They need to invest the missing £300m across January and the summer; other teams have shown a lack of CL football is no hindrance whatsoever to big spending. FSG just construct their own absurd narrative and people swallow it. A season and a half isn’t close to good enough.

I don’t mind a rebuild in stages, but the complete drop in form from Salah, Fabhino and Virgil is mad.