You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should we sign him?   

174 members have voted

1. 1. Should we sign him?

21 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

On a serious note, Suarez vs West Brom is the greatest, right?

suarez-2014-v-wba.gif?w=1088 

this has to be up there

Around the 5:15 mark

Steve Nicol vs Arsenal

• Upvote 1

He needs to finish better. I don't even know how that's controversial, the fucker needs to do better infront of goal. This is not a declaration of him not being good enough! but! next season new manager.. this guy, if he's part of whoever is in charge plans needs to fucking bury more of the chances he is in a position  to score regardless of anything and everything else. You can only be just unlucky for so long.

Darwin is averaging a goal or assist every 90 minutes this season for Liverpool.

These are stats the likes of Code won't post in here. But we would be told Darwin has missed 100% of his penalties for Liverpool because the one he scored in the Europa shouldn't count.

8 hours ago, Code said:

Maybe he can set a record for most booking from a striker in a PL season.

For all I know, maybe he has already. 

In fairness I thought it was a horse shit booking. He’s literally kicked it to their ‘keeper who was going to take the kick anyway. 

37 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Passing to him in that position is like giving the ball away, it's not going in, we saw that later in the game...

Not sure what the point of the still or your comment is. Are you saying he didn't pass to him on purpose? It was fucking dreadful play by Diaz who otherwise had a decent game.

8 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

He needs to finish better. I don't even know how that's controversial, the fucker needs to do better infront of goal. This is not a declaration of him not being good enough! but! next season new manager.. this guy, if he's part of whoever is in charge plans needs to fucking bury more of the chances he is in a position  to score regardless of anything and everything else. You can only be just unlucky for so long.

It's mad when you see something you have posted the night before and you were shitfaced. I scrolled up and read that post before I seen the username and thought jeez.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Smell The Glove said:

Not sure what the point of the still or your comment is. Are you saying he didn't pass to him on purpose? It was fucking dreadful play by Diaz who otherwise had a decent game.

I think Diaz absolutely chose not to pass to him, and I also think it was a bad decision by Diaz but to be honest I expect Diaz to generally take one touch to many. I suppose it's possible that he somehow thought Darwin could've been offsides though.

We'll never know if Darwin would've scored from that particular moment but the player in Diaz position should be making that pass 100% of the time.

9 hours ago, Supremolad said:

Darwin is averaging a goal or assist every 90 minutes this season for Liverpool.

These are stats the likes of Code won't post in here. But we would be told Darwin has missed 100% of his penalties for Liverpool because the one he scored in the Europa shouldn't count.

Stats only count for Code when they back up whatever fucked up weird opinion he has. Earlier in the thread he was posting stats on the strikers, using international goals to pad their numbers, while simultaneously leaving out Darwin's goals and assists for Uruguay!

And I'm not buying his "for all I know he may have set a record for bookings for a striker" either. If Darwin had set that record, Code would have been spamming twitter and here with it, but he clearly hasn't, hence the disingenuous "for all I know" comment.

Come on Frode, be better.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

On a serious note, Suarez vs West Brom is the greatest, right?

suarez-2014-v-wba.gif?w=1088 

I'd forgotten about that. I reckon that's our best ever. 

11 hours ago, Lee909 said:

this has to be up there

Around the 5:15 mark

Steve Nicol vs Arsenal

I'd forgotten about this too (not surprising!), but I'd put both the Suarez headers just about above it, as I'm not sure Nicol was.going for goal and he was just trying to get it back in there. 

10 hours ago, Supremolad said:

Aye, but stats for Salah, he'd post it on about 14 threads. 

1 hour ago, dave u said:

Stats only count for Code when they back up whatever fucked up weird opinion he has. Earlier in the thread he was posting stats on the strikers, using international goals to pad their numbers, while simultaneously leaving out Darwin's goals and assists for Uruguay!

And I'm not buying his "for all I know he may have set a record for bookings for a striker" either. If Darwin had set that record, Code would have been spamming twitter and here with it, but he clearly hasn't, hence the disingenuous "for all I know" comment.

Come on Frode, be better.

He's a politician