You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wokeism

Bjornebye

On 30/01/2022 at 22:37, Arniepie said:

Was re reading that scally book.

The abuse he got in that cup game was off the scale looking back.

Suppose it should be in the racism thread but hey ho.

I was at that game,in the Paddock,which was absolutely packed with Evertonians but with a healthy sprinkling of Reds too. The abuse he took was absolitely horrific and one of the main reasons why I will always view Everton as a racist club. The joy when Barnes(if I recall correctly?) crossed for Houghton's headed winner was all the more appreciated for what had gone before. The Everton 'fans' also got a hell of a shock when they realised how many Reds were around them too and were pretty subdued for the remaining few minutes of the game. Barnes was/is a class act on and off the pitch.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Mook said:

I've got two young kids, I've listened to far worse than the badger song & regularly too.

Listen to Oliver Hardy (great singer) getting two kids to go to sleep.

You know whats going to happen in this short clip, it doesn't take a genius to work it out, you can guess Stan is going to come in but it still doesn't in anyway take away the magic. They were both fucking brilliant,

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/01/2022 at 21:54, Bjornebye said:

The article had been edited why on earth would I lie?

Complain more about what? Me negging you for blatantly mis-representing my post (as usual) like the lying prick you are? 

Its you who fucks dogs. It’s you who thinks it should be legal to touch them inappropriately. It’s you who doesn’t even wear a condom before going balls deep up Rex. It’s you who is a lying dog rattling weird freaky bastard. It’s you who tried to get someone sacked off here in real life. It’s you who is a sad narcissistic blert. You. 

Stop skirting round the issue. Tell him what you really think. 

On 01/02/2022 at 22:22, Gnasher said:

Listen to Oliver Hardy (great singer) getting two kids to go to sleep.

You know whats going to happen in this short clip, it doesn't take a genius to work it out, you can guess Stan is going to come in but it still doesn't in anyway take away the magic. They were both fucking brilliant,

Yes great that.