You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a laugh - they Rang Nick and got Ralf

rb14

One of the things Ralf has done is show how little some of the players care. The fans haven’t really turned on him like they did with previous managers. This is a bad thing as I think they may be realising it’s not just the manager. Thankfully they are turning their attention to the owners

10 hours ago, gkmacca said:

He's said today: “My opinion is the club should try to find future top players and try to develop them”.

This is what they get from paying someone almost £8m. He's a hell of a consultant.

You mean like Klopp & FSG do?

Liverpool fans showed remarkable patience & trust in this process & are now reaping the rewards.  I don’t think United fans have the willingness to do this.  Spoilt brats looking to reclaim ‘their’ position as soon as possible comes to mind.

11 hours ago, gkmacca said:

He's said today: “My opinion is the club should try to find future top players and try to develop them”.

This is what they get from paying someone almost £8m. He's a hell of a consultant.

To be fair, it's not something that has occurred to the club.

1 hour ago, TD_LFC said:

“Don’t do the re-sign Ronaldo thing again, our current trajectory is more MLS than PSG” would have been a more blunt way of saying the same thing. 

4 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

To be fair, it's also bleedin' obvious, empirically demonstrable given our own success, and hardly worth paying someone an obscene amount of money to take six months to deliver as an observation.

16 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Rangnick couldn't get out of there fast enough - Neville piping up that he shouldn't be involved at all going forward. What a shower.

Not that I care like but the hypocrisy shown by neville towards rangnick compared to the goblin is startling.

It was the same with the whole big 6 thing.

Gary neville will always be your typical manc..a scruffy 2 faced rat. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

More protests tonight apparently.  Pity they didn’t do this as soon as they were bought.  Utter cunts. 

They'll be quiet again if they sign a big name in the summer.  All smiles pre season when people were putting them as title challengers, now they're crying their owners are taking dividends again.

You hate to see it, you really do…

C2A843A1-5E52-41A2-BBAA-1AB28C3ABFF4.png

The comments are gold. Nobody is being duped by Neville and his ESL agenda this time. 

They’ve taken money out the club…

Yeah, but you’d have spent it on shite anyway.

They’ve trusted Ed Woodwood to run the club. He knows nothing about football…

Well, Ferguson picked Moyes. Van Gaal and Mourinho are two of the most successful coaches in history. Youse made Solakjaer stay despite EVERYBODY else telling you he won’t be good enough…

They haven’t backed the managers…

Untrue. They have backed each manager. Revert back to point one…

ARRRGH, ARRRGH, GLAZERS OUT, YOU SCOUSE BASTARD, GREEN AND GOLD, GLAZERS FAULT.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I remember United going on the stock market and United fans talking about the behemoth they where. The only real issue they should have is the state of Old Trafford because financially on the pitch they are provided with as much if not more money than everybody else in football and thats after their owners take out their dividends, they are a business and have pushed themselves as such since the birth of the premier league. I've no sympathy for their "plight" there isn't one other than the wide spread general state of most teams fans that have tasted success including us, spoilt and entitled.

I want a strong United team, and a strong Tottenham and Arsenal.  City need better competition to take the odd point off them.  

I mean, as it stands,  we've won 13 out of the last 14 games, didn't concede in 11 of them, and have the league's top scorer and a keeper with 20 clean sheets...and yet we're odds on to lose the league. 

I've had my fun gloating about United, now I need them to not be a 6 point vending machine for City. 

On 20/04/2022 at 15:50, Arniepie said:

Still blows my mind how soljaskaar escapes any whiff of criticism. 

He spent nearly half a billion and was an Unmitigated disaster and you never hear a word said about him.

Well they finished second and reached the Europa League final on penalties last season. 

When he was sacked compared to now.

4B578CB9-B5D4-4AC9-AC73-2F840B95E95B.jpeg

2185C107-2380-4D1A-B4DF-9240B3A6702B.jpeg

15 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I want a strong United team, and a strong Tottenham and Arsenal.  City need better competition to take the odd point off them.  

I mean, as it stands,  we've won 13 out of the last 14 games, didn't concede in 11 of them, and have the league's top scorer and a keeper with 20 clean sheets...and yet we're odds on to lose the league. 

I've had my fun gloating about United, now I need them to not be a 6 point vending machine for City. 

I agree with this and have thought so for the last few seasons, though I'd be happy enough with just Spurs and Arsenal improving for now. And in fairness to Spurs, they've stepped up against City this season in a way that Chelsea couldn't. But we definitely need more sides that can take points off City (even if this might affect us a bit too). United have been utterly pathetic against them and us. I'd have more faith in West Ham or Wolves doing something.