You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Has any one ever...? Tell us about it.

Carvalho Diablo

8 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Really?

Met him a few times and he’s always been great and I didn’t get those vibes off him at all.

His brother on the other hand is a world class bellend.

His brother always comes across really well in interviews that I've heard, especially the one on boxing life stories. Why do you think he's a bellend?

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

His brother always comes across really well in interviews that I've heard, especially the one on boxing life stories. Why do you think he's a bellend?

I’ve been at close quarters on a night out and the cunt will try and start a fight in an empty room, usually with someone smaller and weaker…

• Upvote 1

Watching the debate on the new restrictions in the House of Commons.

The natives aren’t happy that they’ve already been introduced before a chance to debate was provided. Seemingly this would have been possible had the desire been there to do so. 

For or against the restrictions, it does seem another example of this Government’s willingness to disregard the written/unwritten rules of the House.

Perhaps a minor attack on democracy but it’s feels a bit of an attempt at death by a thousand cuts. 

Edit: Bollocks, wrong thread. I blame Covid Brain Fog and The Tory Party. 

29 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I’ve been at close quarters on a night out and the cunt will try and start a fight in an empty room, usually with someone smaller and weaker…

I'd like to see him and Froch's brother fight in a hell in the cell death match. 

12 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Has anyone ever...been chased?

Walking home from school one day with 2 other mates, pretty much back where we lived when a (later established as stolen) green Maestro screeched to a halt beside us and lads about 3 or 4 years older than us jumped out, shouted various things like “come here” and “get ‘em” and started to leg toward us. 

we scattered in all directions, I ran back where we’d come from and up into a driveway when I realised they weren’t coming in my direction, the others ran towards their respective houses (they lived close, my place was still a fair way along the street).

the lads ended up jumping back in the car and it squealed off into the distance.

we got back together and to the closes ones house, where his mum called the police and we had to give statements.

don’t know as we ever found out who it was or why they legged us.

weird carry on, really.

33 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Has anyone ever...been chased?

We were pissed in the days of phone boxes. Went ring my mate and got through to leigh police station custody desk. Gave them shit for an hour next thing they sent cars out with lights flashing(few 18 year old lads giving it daft stories). Ran down some alleys with cars parked in so got away

4 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Tell us about Dioufy then mate...

Used work at carphone warehouse and he used come in with abdoulaye faye ( who really was a lovely bloke) he was happy chat and lad who worked with me kept offering swap him a 20 quid phone for his massive gold watch. To be honest we couldn't really say to him " you were shit and spitting is cunt behaviour" as we were selling him shit.

Abdoulaye fayes brother was a regular,  he was a barber and ended up on Channel 5s "don't pay we'll take it away" 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Walking home from school one day with 2 other mates, pretty much back where we lived when a (later established as stolen) green Maestro screeched to a halt beside us and lads about 3 or 4 years older than us jumped out, shouted various things like “come here” and “get ‘em” and started to leg toward us. 

we scattered in all directions, I ran back where we’d come from and up into a driveway when I realised they weren’t coming in my direction, the others ran towards their respective houses (they lived close, my place was still a fair way along the street).

the lads ended up jumping back in the car and it squealed off into the distance.

we got back together and to the closes ones house, where his mum called the police and we had to give statements.

don’t know as we ever found out who it was or why they legged us.

weird carry on, really.

It's certainly weird that they stole a Maestro.