You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, Harry Squatter said:

It's going to be tough but luckily we are good and our team has a winning mentality. We have to go for the win at their place. That game should be something else. 

Just have to keep winning, I didn't think they would drop points to Spurs or Southampton so there's always hope. 

Spurs are their absolute bogey side, if it’s one team guaranteed to take points off them it’s Spurs.

23 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

They are easily the best team in the league, it really is that simple

I don't think they're easily the best team in the league at all mate. Take us out of the equation and I'd agree with you totally. They're a great team without question and a little bit better than us at present but I'm still hopeful we can overhaul them. We just need to keep doing what we're doing and hope they crack under the pressure. 

I'm not taking too much out of their performance today as those other cunts are a bunch of complete losers.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

If we win all our games we will win it.

In that sense it is still in our hands.

We have a much more difficult run in than City though which is why they are slight favourites.

Yeah they're excellent front runners. Would love to somehow edge ahead of them and see how they manage the run in. 

45 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fucking twats. Keane should be box office. 

Superb as usual. 

34 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Concentrate on the trophies, we ain’t beating these to the league, not a hope in hell

Fuck

31 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Well thats fucking that. 

I had higher hopes for those red fuckers. More fool me. I wish them nothing but misery and woe. 

You. 

Lift your heads. City have beaten a piss poor utd team. We've won 12 in a row. This isn't over. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, KMD7 said:

I don't think they're easily the best team in the league at all mate. Take us out of the equation and I'd agree with you totally. They're a great team without question and a little bit better than us at present but I'm still hopeful we can overhaul them. We just need to keep doing what we're doing and hope they crack under the pressure. 

I'm not taking too much out of their performance today as those other cunts are a bunch of complete losers.

Hope you are right Dec, I don’t agree with you but  hope you are right. I don’t know what their points average is over the last five seasons but it must be insane, they are a machine. Klopp has performed miracles sticking to them. I repeat that in a one off we beat them, over the course of a full season no.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Hope you are right Dec, I don’t agree with you but  hope you are right. I don’t know what their points average is over the last five seasons but it must be insane, they are a machine. Klopp has performed miracles sticking to them. I repeat that in a one off we beat them, over the course of a full season no.

We beat them over the course of a season by 20 points only the season before last. last season we lost the greatest Cb of the modern age for about 6 months. I see your point but I counter it with "fuck them" 

• Upvote 1

Was talking to some dads (predominantly Chelsea supporters) at my lads footy match this morning, and it only dawned on them what City are doing to this league when I told them that while they might like laughing at the scousers, if it wasn't for us, City would be cruising to their 5th title in a row this season.

• Upvote 1

Bit odd saying City won't drop anymore points this season - they literally got beat at home by Spurs two weeks ago, and if that handball had been given at Goodison then who knows they might have dropped two more.

I think we have a better team than City. In fact, looking at the subs benches City are putting out these days I think we have the better squad.

11 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Fuck me United are shit. Just think their team cost more than ours 

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Just seen the result as been visiting the grandson. Useless twats.

As for anyone throwing in the towel?! You what? Things are so binary with people today. It's either on a fucking high or massive downer. We're back to having a game in hand.

As you were.

Nobody is “throwing in the towel” I’m just calling what I see. As has been pointed out, we’ve been going toe to toe with them for a few years now and have only come out on top once. It’s really not likely we win from here 

1 minute ago, Captain Howdy said:

Nobody is “throwing in the towel” I’m just calling what I see. As has been pointed out, we’ve been going toe to toe with them for a few years now and have only come out on top once. It’s really not likely we win from here 

Come on Howdy. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Im sorry mate but they're only back to being 6 points ahead having played a game more and us still to go to their gaff. They might be in the boss seat but I personally dont think it's likely we wont win the title at this point.

As I see it, it aint over until their points total is beyond us.