Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 390 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Can't remember the last time I saw an actual footballer with a double chin. Maybe Tomas Brolin at Leeds.

Luke Shaw must have come close at some point.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Can't remember the last time I saw an actual footballer with a double chin. Maybe Tomas Brolin at Leeds.

Harry Kane?

Blues saying typical us making it about us (Carra, the Klopp cut-out) not mentioning the big flag in the stand with the Everton flag on though. Nope, ignore that. 

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Blues saying typical us making it about us (Carra, the Klopp cut-out) not mentioning the big flag in the stand with the Everton flag on though. Nope, ignore that. 

They're the local equivalent of the QAnon nutters , I just ignore them these days or tut at their more outlandish stuff.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Edward. said:

I said to the wife Klopps at the game. She said “Who is that he’s with?”

My other half wanted to know who is that with his arm around Klopp. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

They've been badly triggered by that cardboard cut out. 

Would have been hilarious if there had been a Purple Aki cardboard cut out like at Monchengladbach.

Premier League has made a stick to be beaten with after postponing Newcastle, everton and other games due to covid outbreaks. They're now trying to swap the spurs v villa game with fulham due to villa's covid outbreak and manage fixture pile ups. This has left Fulham 'fuming' at being given such short notice about the swap.