You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

17 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

You said you wanted my throat slit. Remember?

No, I don’t because that’s not what I said, but I remember what I actually said (that I could see your throat slit and not raise an eyebrow, as in, I don’t care about you enough to:.. well, explaining these things takes the fun away). The issue is you can’t read properly and have reading comprehension issues. I have no issue with those with learning disabilities, but being an obtuse dickhead alongside your ignorance is your choice and it’s the very basis of us being at loggerheads. You read something and think it says or means something else. Then you’re a cunt about it.

9 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Good stuff indeed Gimpy. Because let me tell you something.  if I ever come across you in real life, you won't be given chance to glance at my throat I'll punch you so hard you'll end further back than the Starship Enterprise.

You’re an old man, enough of the pathetic threats you can’t back up; you’re embarrassing yourself. Also, and I can’t stress the importance of this enough, but the Enterprise is from the future. Get some culture, ffs. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

No, I don’t because that’s not what I said, but I remember what I actually said (that I could see your throat slit and not raise an eyebrow, as in, I don’t care about you enough to:.. well, explaining these things takes the fun away). The issue is you can’t read properly and have reading comprehension issues. I have no issue with those with learning disabilities, but being an obtuse dickhead alongside your ignorance is your choice and it’s the very basis of us being at loggerheads. You read something and think it says or means something else. Then you’re a cunt about it.

You’re an old man, enough of the pathetic threats you can’t back up; you’re embarrassing yourself. Also, and I can’t stress the importance of this enough, but the Enterprise is from the future. Get some culture, ffs. 

You carry on making comments about my throat being slit here Gimpy but never mind the starship enterprise, if I ever come across you in real life I'll punch you right back into your mother's black hole.

Sunak has such a hardon for Jeremy Corbyn, its his low centre of gravity that prevents him toppling over.

Can he seriously not go a week without making a reference to him and hiding behind parliamentary priviledge to make some sort of slur on question 6 for all the headbangers to get tumescent over ? Not that any legal recourse would make a scrap of difference with his wifes money.

With Holocaust Memorial Day on the 27th, Sunak weaponised it for cheap point scoring, but it had the desired impact, with no right of reply and brays and honks from the cunts on the Tory benches. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

Sunak has such a hardon for Jeremy Corbyn, its his low centre of gravity that prevents him toppling over.

Can he seriously not go a week without making a reference to him and hiding behind parliamentary priviledge to make some sort of slur on question 6 for all the headbangers to get tumescent over ? Not that any legal recourse would make a scrap of difference with his wifes money.

With Holocaust Memorial Day on the 27th, Sunak weaponised it for cheap point scoring, but it had the desired impact, with no right of reply and brays and honks from the cunts on the Tory benches. 

It's true. Everything is weaponised, little is genuine.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, House of Dirk said:

He couldn’t give a fuck about Corbyn, he just knows it plays well. It’s just about throwing the only bit of mud he actually has on Starmer. It’s clearly not working according to the polls. 

7 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

He couldn’t give a fuck about Corbyn, he just knows it plays well. It’s just about throwing the only bit of mud he actually has on Starmer. It’s clearly not working according to the polls. 

No doubt. And its a sign of where we are when nigh on three year old mud, that hasnt been part of the opposition for the fat end of that is the go-to line of attack. But if it works, then they will utilise it.

I guess the hot take from 2023 this far is that we are a month nearer the next election.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Fuck off you silly shill. 

It "doesn't play well" at all. Sunak looks a pathetic little cunt for bringing it up. But you're a pathetic little cunt yourself so it's natural you emphasise with the tory midget. 

8 minutes ago, House of Dirk said:

No doubt. And its a sign of where we are when nigh on three year old mud, that hasnt been part of the opposition for the fat end of that is the go-to line of attack.

I guess the hot take from 2023 this far is that we are a month nearer the next election.

It's a pathetic line of attack by a pathetic politican who's leading a pathetic party and a pathetic government.

It's to Starmers shame he doesn't defend Corbyn and  tell Sunak and the Tories to go fuck themselves.

• Upvote 1