You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

Do they have a cunt of the week award with the ‘winner’ not having to chip in to pay Hancock’s take away bill? 

Eustice said he had not seen the incident and that “the issue of race and racial discrimination is something that we all take very very seriously”. But he added: “My personal view is that Black Lives Matter, capital B, L and M, is actually a political movement that is different to what most of us believe in, which is standing up for racial equality.”

He added: “Each individual can take their own choices about how they reflect this and I know a number of people feel quite strongly and have taken that approach.”

After being played a clip of the incident, which took place at the match against Derby, he said he could not hear it properly, before adding: “There have been problems obviously with racism in football in the past. It’s right that that’s called out and challenged when we see it… If people choose to express their view in a particular way that should always be respected.”’

There are good people on both sides eh, George? 

By fair mean or foul we need to get rid of these cunts, they are truly deplorable.

16 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

All I know is that those 'experts' will have some scandal and probably t-shirts made up about them. 

Is there anything more Tory than the new official government photographer, salary c£70k, who is employed to “promote the work of ministers and the wider government visually”, or propaganda as it was called back in the day, owns the rights to these pictures and has a website set up to sell them to the press who can't use them without permission?

You really couldn't script it.

1 minute ago, skend04 said:

UNICEF are now helping feed kids in one of the richest countries on the planet. Someone needs to explain to me how Tories are government material. Some absolute thick fucks vote for them.

Oh I've actually just answered my own query.

It's not their fault

Labour and covid are to blame or some shit

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, skend04 said:

UNICEF are now helping feed kids in one of the richest countries on the planet. Someone needs to explain to me how Tories are government material. Some absolute thick fucks vote for them.

Oh I've actually just answered my own query.

Somehow, I don't think this was the vision Marcus Rashford had in mind.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/12/17/world/europe/britain-covid-contracts.html?partner=IFTTT

To shine a light on one of the greatest spending sprees in Britain’s postwar era, The New York Times analyzed a large segment of it, the roughly 1,200 central government contracts that have been made public, together worth nearly $22 billion. Of that, about $11 billion went to companies either run by friends and associates of politicians in the Conservative Party, or with no prior experience or a history of controversy. Meanwhile, smaller firms without political clout got nowhere.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Rees-Mogg just said UNICEF stepping in to help feed the poorest kids in Blighty is a political move. Rees-Mogg is a multi, multi millionaire who keeps his riches out of the gaze of the tax man.

Cunt.

Aye just read that. Shame on the people trying to feed kids. Good on those not arsed if they're malnourished.

1984esque.

• Upvote 1

Here it is. What a disgusting horrible wicked fucking bastards. Doesn't tell us about his tax accounts because he's squirrelling away millions off-shore then has the nerve to say this in parliament. I'd boot his fucking toff cunt in if I saw him in the street and his cunt kids the skinny poncey shitehawk

• Upvote 1