Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 63 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

4 hours ago, Anubis said:

He hasn’t been sent home. He’s still with the squad. He allegedly tried to grab Joe by the neck with his little T-Rex arms and hands.

Isn't he supposed to be heading up the anti racism movement?  Surely if someone wants to be taken seriously in a position of influence, that's the last thing he should be doing.

5 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Isn't he supposed to be heading up the anti racism movement?  Surely if someone wants to be taken seriously in a position of influence, that's the last thing he should be doing.

Heading up movements is often no recommendation of quality.

For example, Trump heads up the USA movement.

1 minute ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

People voted Trump in. Let that sink in for a moment. 

Yes, for a highly sought after/prized human right, democracy throws up some very disappointing results.

1 hour ago, skaro said:

Yes, for a highly sought after/prized human right, democracy throws up some very disappointing results.

Almost as if there's probably more (or should be) to democracy than just having a vote.

Apparently they will spend £100m in January to keep up with us. How do they cope on such a meagre budget?

They are looking at replacements for Aguero, David Silva and Kompany.

I loved this from the thread about the Gomez/Sterling clash which subsequently saw Sterling fucked off and dropped...

‘Only going to harm Gomez, Sterling could click his fingers if he was vindictive enough and have every Liverpool clogger in the side dropped instantly, he is England right now even ahead of Kane so it’s unwise to piss him off.‘

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

‘Only going to harm Gomez, Sterling could click his fingers if he was vindictive enough and have every Liverpool clogger in the side dropped instantly, he is England right now even ahead of Kane so it’s unwise to piss him off.‘

And yet ...

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Sean has a great family clearly and the love and support of a whole country, all of Liverpool and the wider worldwide fanbase and has the love of footballing legends like the King and Jurgen.

The irony is these muppets or their knobhead mates will get arse sliced by a Roma or Lazio fan sometime in the future and will be the first to ring Talksport or 5 live to bitch about it.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Apparently they will spend £100m in January to keep up with us. How do they cope on such a meagre budget?

Yeah, but we've got VVD, Mane and company.

Just seen this on YouTube for this first time and cant stop watching it now

Brilliant clip and great scenes from the players and fans when Salah scores the equaliser in the Champions League second leg

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

£100m? Two new full backs then.

5 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Takes a special kind of cunt to come out with that, and no doubt the thick bastard thinks it's football rivalry. 

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

You just know that Calum Parker is an insignificant, vile little cunt that lives with his mum. Oh, and not very clever either.

8 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I loved this from the thread about the Gomez/Sterling clash which subsequently saw Sterling fucked off and dropped...

please-dont-do-that-meme-generator-net-1

That would be ... just terrible, Raheem. Please, I'm begging you.

13 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I thought they were skint. Basil keeps telling us that, so it can't be wrong. Just like he's not paid off payroll to avoid ffp. 

8 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

£100m? Two new full backs then.

Nah, it will get them one full back and a rather nice b&b in Torquay for their manager. 

No way he gets £100m in January and doesn’t buy a midfielder. He won’t be able to help himself.

Pep: “I’m just popping to the shops, love, to get a new pair of winter shoes. These are a bit worn,“

Later....

Wife: “What’s this? It’s a cardigan. You’ve got hundreds of fucking cardigans. You needed shoes!”

Pep: “Yeah, but....”

• Upvote 5

I suppose I should be surprised but Im not when you consider who is running mcfc nowadays. In a regime where virtual totalitarianism is present, any old bullshit you put out just has to be true.

I noticed there are a couple of different stories against Liverpool this morning and seemingly pro city's point of view. Apparently the PL are favouring Liverpool although how we affected city's loss to both Norwich and Wolves eludes me.

Also, Liverpool are responsible for sterling's attack on Joe, a full 24 hours after the game at England's base. We really have fucked with their heads. What's refreshing is we seem to be fucking the heads of city's management not just the players and fans.

13 hours ago, Anubis said:

No way he gets £100m in January and doesn’t buy a midfielder. He won’t be able to help himself.

Pep: “I’m just popping to the shops, love, to get a new pair of winter shoes. These are a bit worn,“

Later....

Wife: “What’s this? It’s a cardigan. You’ve got hundreds of fucking cardigans. You needed shoes!”

Pep: “Yeah, but....”

Linked to Camavinga this morning. His ego won't let him listen to others who say he needs to shore up their defence. he is more interested in players who can play his tippy tappy bollocks, which looks good against the dross but fails him against the better sides. He'll also be expecting long term injured players back about the same time he gets to visit the sweet shop with Daddies money. 

13 hours ago, Butch said:

He won't need to wear a cardi anymore where he's going in may. 

If he doesn't win the CL, although you could say if he does win it he'll be off anyway. PSG would be the money bet from his prospective, although I have a sneaky feeling he'll end up at Juventus.