You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

roma home

kop77

I'd choose TAA as he's further progressed than Woodburn. If we can choose between TAA, a fit Clyne and Gomez at right back then we've actually got strength in depth there.

Agree & might be a good option later on, but assume Jurgen sees TAA as the right back for next Wednesday so doubt he will be in mids for Stoke.

Guest Alex_K

Expect they’ll play a cagier game in the 2nd leg. They v visibly ran themselves out trying to maintain their shape with the high press in the first 20 minutes. If they do it again in the 2nd leg you’d expect us to take control from there. Old heavy legged team. But If they can go in 1-0 up at half time they’ll fancy it ..

Olympico is a big, open pitch with the fans far away from the action, which should suit us. Barca will have tried to play through the midfield; we entirely bypass that when we attack

I love how Kenny still has the same celebration he had after scoring goals. I love the man.

After anyone scored for Liverpool, always does the exact same thing - he'd be jumping and skipping away as well if he was on the pitch. 

Love the way Salah did it when Mane scored as well (won't celebrate for his own, lost it for Sadio).

I'm going to stick my neck out and predict a 2-1 win that leaves the tie in the balance for the second leg.

40 - Milner (penalty)

58 - Salah

88 - Dzeko

Bullshit like this never gets reposted when it turn out to be the ramblings of an attention seeking nob. You can bet your life if it was anywhere close said nob would have been posting it and tweeting it like he was Nostradamus. It never gets called out.

Im calling it out. Nob.

• Upvote 1

Stadio Olimpico is not a big pitch. It is the same width as Anfield and 4 mtres longer ie 105 x 68m compared to Anfields 101 x 68m which is limited by the PLs rules that PL pitches should be the same dimensions except where stadium size physically limits the pitch. We had to reduce the width of Anfield by a couple of metres width and lengthwise on account of this. They are not going to find that much extra space against us there.

Edit some sites have their pitch as only 60m wide as it is inside a running track and the 105 x 68 is supposedly the grassed area.