You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saturday, 10th March - Man Utd vs Liverpool. Battle for second place gets serious.

Was watching this in the house when the wife was in labour, some time into the second half she said she needed to go hospital, I held out till full before driving her to the Womans with a big grin joking we were calling our son Fabio or Fernando. She thought it was dead funny at the time, honest.

My son was conceived in the evening after this game....

He will go 5/7 at the back I reckon. They will be doubling up on Salah and Mane. I don’t know how Klopp will combat it but he will have plan.

We could ourselves try conceding the ball and play for the counter. We've done it at times against the big sides this season. 

Watching Premier League Show - Liam Frey said 'not sure i'd rather finish 3rd winning 4-2, 4-3 than finish 2nd winning 1-0 every week'

Thing is - we are not really finishing 2nd or 3rd, more 16 points behind City or 18 points behind City.

We’ll be lucky to get a draw here. I hate playing these cunts no matter how well we are playing going into the game. You just know that shit coat has something up his sleeve to kill the game off and get a late goal after a war of attrition. I haven’t had a drink since new year but may need a pint for this one.

This might get removed at some point but good highlights with English commentary of the 1-4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQEkk1cG-ZA

What a day that was. I remember ringing my dad off a pay phone in town at about 2 in the morning telling him it was the best day of my life!!!

Tell you what though, watching that back if Karius put in a performance like Reina’s there people would be going all kinds of mental.