You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Paco

I agree a move makes best sense for both parties now, he's nowhere near the side and barely in the squad, but he's a good player for someone. Since his most recent injuries he's almost always fit, just cant get near the team.

He has contributed this season too, pretty sure he chipped in with a couple of important goals during the Afcon. I wish him well and think he's a good 20-25 m pound player for somebody

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, etho said:

I agree a move makes best sense for both parties now, he's nowhere near the side and barely in the squad, but he's a good player for someone. Since his most recent injuries he's almost always fit, just cant get near the team.

He has contributed this season too, pretty sure he chipped in with a couple of important goals during the Afcon. I wish him well and think he's a good 20-25 m pound player for somebody

A goal against brentford where we won 3-0 and a goal against palace where we won 3-1. Both in mid december.

6 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

It seems like we've already replaced him with Fabio Carvalho, a midfielder that can also play on the wing, and will count as home grown in future.

A move the other way for Ox to Fulham would be a good move for him.

Less so for Fulham.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Personally, I don't like him as a person; not this great lad everyone makes out him to be: he's every inch the modern footballer - trophy wife, heavy social media presence, etc. 

What a load of bollocks. He has an Instagram account, and his wife is attractive, therefore, he must be a cunt. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Maybe in a chavvy 'do you want fries with that' sort of way but blimey let's not get carried away.

That makes you come across as a tit. I hate the word “chav”, it’s a derogatory term used to refer to working class people. There’s nothing wrong with working in a fast food restaurant.

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

That makes you come across as a tit. I hate the word “chav”, it’s a derogatory term used to refer to working class people. There’s nothing wrong with working in a fast food restaurant.

I'm working class, you arrogant little cunt. Chav is very specific and is quite distcinct.

• Downvote 2

Have never understood what he adds to the side at all. He's like a really shit Patrick Berger. Belts the ball from outside the box, usually misses, no consistency at all, heart sinks when I see his name on the teamsheet. 

I don't know if there's enough ammo to say he's a cunt, but I sort of get what some are saying, he comes across as a noughties footballer, not the focussed, professional and somewhat boring - in a good way - players that thankfully fill our squad and the better sides these days.