You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

Anubis

You've hardly watched him, have you? If you want to carry on, then let us know what games you watched him in against and how you thought he was crap/not good enough. Careful though, I've watched highlights/many full games of every Bundesliga game this season. 

Best example is this one. He took an unbelievable hiding from Keita Balde. Couldn't get over that.

Also, your last sentence made me chuckle a little. 

I agree with 3 Stacks somewhat on Tah (even though I have not watched many full Bundesliga matches). We don't need a young physical specimen who might develop into a great defender in a few years. We need a sneaky bastard who knows all the tricks and is full of positional nous already.

Also would be very happy with Keita from Leipzig. A pacy left footer who can score goals (Costa for the Brazilian contingent would be ok, likewise Salah) and a full time left back. Move Milner over to the right.

I would be tempted to keep Origi and swap Sturridge for someone of similar quality who can stay fit.

Wow, is that all you could come up with? Fuck off you bell end. 

Should I spam the thread with 10 videos of Tah doing poorly? I don't rate him, what do you want me to tell you? Also, the insult is pretty unnecessary. You know you have an anger problem when you start spewing venom because someone doesn't rate a player you like. Chill out, man. 

I would stick yellow reduced stickers on half of our squad.

Lovren in there with the limp spring onions.

Clubs would have to inspect the labels carefully - some would be best before, some would be use by.

Easy to mix them up.

Guest Pistonbroke

Ok, we get it. You live in Germany. Doesn't make you the fountain of knowledge on all things German though. Can someone not have an alternative view to you?

I don't think I'm the fountain of knowledge when it comes to the Bundesliga, just pointing out that my thoughts on a player is based on watching him on a regular basis and pointing out that he is not crap. I've not said once in this thread that we should sign the lad, just pulling someone up who is clearly talking bollocks. 

I don't think I'm the fountain of knowledge when it comes to the Bundesliga, just pointing out that my thoughts on a player is based on watching him on a regular basis and pointing out that he is not crap. I've not said once in this thread that we should sign the lad, just pulling someone up who is clearly talking bollocks.

He's talking bollocks? Because he has a different opinion?

• Upvote 1

Where are these fluid-goal-thirsty bastards at? I'll take 5. 

Fuck getting a CB. Goals, goals, goals! 

And maybe a straight swap for Kante/Moreno and a bag of Walkers crisps with one of those blue card things inside that you instantly win another bag of crisps. 

Oh, and Sakho should only be sold if he agrees to score 5 own goals for Palace whenever we play them. 

Guest Pistonbroke

He's talking bollocks? Because he has a different opinion?

No, because he called a player crap when he clearly isn't. 

Best example is this one. He took an unbelievable hiding from Keita Balde. Couldn't get over that.

Also, your last sentence made me chuckle a little. 

That Balde fella looks pretty handy 15 goals in 30 games in Serie A this season, only 22 years old as well

I was watching a top 20 fastest players clip on the YouTube and a chap called Bruno Peres popped up. Now I know very little of this fella but he's a Brazilian right back, he plays for Roma and he's fucking rapid. Obviously if we don't sign this second coming of Cafu then the yanks need to go.

That Balde fella looks pretty handy 15 goals in 30 games in Serie A this season, only 22 years old as well

Problem with Keita is he's the same nationality as Sadio Mane. Which would mean we would lose not just one star attacking player to the AFCON's, but two.

Problem with Keita is he's the same nationality as Sadio Mane. Which would mean we would lose not just one star attacking player to the AFCON's, but two.

Same if we sign Salah and Keita though.

FIFA calender should be the same round the world