You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) - 5:30pm, 31/12/16 - Don't Look Back In Anger.

Trumo

The general consensus seems to be that City's only hope here is that LFC shit the bed and throw it away, as if they don't have enough quality to beat us on their own steam if they're properly up for it. I don't see why City are being written off by all the experts and it's making me nervous. I think we're going to get mugged.

Could you not ask your boss ahead of time?

Yeah, great career move right in the middle of his Christmas leave.

The general consensus seems to be that City's only hope here is that LFC shit the bed and throw it away, as if they don't have enough quality to beat us on their own steam if they're properly up for it. I don't see why City are being written off by all the experts and it's making me nervous. I think we're going to get mugged.

Yeah, great career move right in the middle of his Christmas leave.

I think Guardiola is gonna use Sterling's pace and dribbling to try to expose Milner at left back... Aguero back for this game after a month-long rest is also a bit of a bummer, especially cos our best defender Matip is out.. I'd take a boring 0-0 draw if offered now, I hope Jurgen and the players have bigger balls than mine.

I think Guardiola is gonna use Sterling's pace and dribbling to try to expose Milner at left back... Aguero back for this game after a month-long rest is also a bit of a bummer, especially cos our best defender Matip is out.. I'd take a boring 0-0 draw if offered now, I hope Jurgen and the players have bigger balls than mine.

0-0 against that defence and potentially Yaya in a midfield 2? We are going to overrun the bastards and smash 'em 3-1

Pep's not gonna play Yaya in a midfield two, surely? We couldn't possibly be that lucky and this is not Tim Sherwood we're talking about here.

I just hope he plays a back three of Otamendi, Stones and Kolarov- as long as we have some parity in midfield and the front three show up, we could quite easily tear that defence to ribbons.

Bravo

Otamendi           Stones        Kolarov

Toure         Fernando     

Oh how a man can dream...

happy new year to you NMI

Same to you!

I can already tell mine's going to be brilliant.  Got out to the site and one of the lads says "My family's away, I've got no reason to go home, I'd rather stay here."  So I gave him a bit of a bonus and I'm back and home ready to watch the match.

So much for being a good boss, I suppose, but if this is a sign of how 2017's going to go, then I can safely say we're destined to win the league in May.

• Upvote 1

Just realised this is on BT. FFS. Any good deals to get BT on Sky for a month/short term? We play three times on BT in the next month.

BT Sport allows multiple concurrent logins to it's web service, so if you have a mate with BT broadband he should be able to give to give you his login details without censure. This would allow you to stream BT Sport on a laptop.