You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

United v Liverpool - match thread

Paco

They started without Schneiderlin. That's how worried they were about us and that's how much any side should be worried by us. We don't have a clue. Where's that master plan for making use of Benteke eh Brendan? Oh wait...it was a pack of horse shit wasn't it?

Fraud of a manager. Launch him now if we want to salvage anything. We are getting done in midweek and will get a proper test at home next weekend as well.

Manager my arse.

• Upvote 1

Honestly did anybody really think today would be any different.

We have lost our way badly and it does mot look like it is gonna get better any tine soon.

We have a load of square pegs in round holes, no guts, no leadership, and there is a malaise about us.

A change of manager is the only way we can get out of this...he should have been sacked in the summer but wasn't and sadly i don't think the owners will act now.

I don't like calling for a liverpool managers head but enough is enough....Rodgers has to go.

• Upvote 1

When we bothered to have a go at them, we didn't look as woeful.

But, we should've been a lot more bold from the outset. We don't have the defence to grind out goalless draws or nick a 1-0.

Lovren has his critics. However Skrtel is just as bad. Play in the air and he's good. Isolate him 1 on 1 and he's fairly suspect.

I've been in the Rodgers in camp, but he's edging just in to the on borrowed time zone now.

Worst United team in years and we made it easy for them. Didn't have any interest in trying to win that game until it was too late.

What happened to that gung-ho, get it forward fast style of play? I know Suarez was immense, but the whole set up and tempo has just died on its arse.

• Upvote 5

Honestly did anybody really think today would be any different.

We have lost our way badly and it does mot look like it is gonna get better any tine soon.

We have a load of square pegs in round holes, no guts, no leadership, and there is a malaise about us.

A change of manager is the only way we can get out of this...he should have been sacked in the summer but wasn't and sadly i don't think the owners will act now.

I don't like calling for a liverpool managers head but enough is enough....Rodgers has to go.

We could've kicked them about the pitch at least...

I just can't get over the defending, you either have well drilled defenders or intelligent ones, we've got neither and a fucking 'seat of the pants' attitude toward it. The only way you do well like that is with an outstanding attack, which we also don't have. He has spent a fucking fortune and we are fucking terrible, on the eye and statistically. And before anyone mentions last seasons run as proof of greatness we finished the season conceding a massive amount, similar to the year before infact but we had two great strikers bang in form that year, that doesn't happen every year unfortunately