You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Newcastle (May 11 2014)

WhiskeyJar

This game is looking like it's over. Newcastle might get a second or third, but it's hard to see anything else.

Nasri has scored, but we all knew the title went after the Chelsea result, despite the odd bit of creative writing from some desperately attempting - and I suspect failing - to convince themselves otherwise. It's not acceptable to lose this though.

This game is looking like it's over. Newcastle might get a second or third, but it's hard to see anything else.

Nasri has scored, but we all knew the title went after the Chelsea result. It's not acceptable to lose this though.

Didn't see you make a post until the Chelsea game. You expect cunts to come crawling out of the woodwork when we slip up but you don't expect it from Liverpool fans.

Nasri has scored, but we all knew the title went after the Chelsea result, despite the odd bit of creative writing from some. It's not acceptable to lose this though.

It doesn't really matter in truth does it?

Why do they all looked so utterly fucked?

Id say its because the front half of the side has been carrying the rest for the whole season.

Its quite amazing they got us this far to be fair.

And they deserve tremendous credit for it.

The stats speak for themselves.

The defence is as shit as ever, and the attack is fucked.

We didn't bottle it. We blew up, plain and simple.

Fuck it

When you walk through the storm

Hold your head up high

And don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of the storm

There's a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of the lark

Walk on, through the wind

Walk on, through the rain

Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart

And you'll never walk alone

You'll never walk alone

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart

And you'll never walk alone

You'll never walk alone

To be fair to Newcastle, they are playing their game plan quite well.

But we look like a shadow of our former performance levels this season. They just don't look up for it for some reason. We need a change at half time.

like liverpool of old. if we cant get it going in first 10 mins

then we prob won't get it going at all.

rodgers said his swansea hammered liverpool 1 nil in 2012 last game of season because liverpool were on their holidays and that will never happen while hes here. well its happening now.

I might be talking a load of shite and I know why he does it, to get Sturridge and Suarez up top but I hate this diamond.

We never look in control when we play it even when we're on top. All our best results, arsenal at home, the derby, spurs away we played really well with a 451 - 433.

He needs to decide who he wants up top and play a 2 widemen to give us options going forward

Didn't see you make a post until the Chelsea game. You expect cunts to come crawling out of the woodwork when we slip up but you don't expect it from Liverpool fans.

I haven't "crawled out of the woodwork" because you didn't notice any of my posts until after the Chelsea game. It doesn't work like that.