You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Chelsea (Apr 27 2014)

WhiskeyJar

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-vs-liverpool-jose-mourinho-3447780

Theres Abramovich double bluffing him, basically saying if they get dicked at Anfield and then lose the semi it was Shitcoats decision.

I still don't think Mourinho has ever intended to play anything but his strongest side. It's just a shit attempt at luring us into complacency so he can be lauded as a master psychologist in the event that they win. It's essentially a reheated version of the old Ferguson "he won't be fit" charade.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure what Mourinho has to gain from this particular 'mind game', it's not like we're likely to level the playing field by playing a weakened side as well. Rodgers would assume that we would face their strongest side, if anything less comes out then it's a bonus surely? The motivation to beat them will still be the same, because it's just a means to the title.

If i was Abramovich, I wouldn't be too happy about this episode at all. Surely one of the responsibilities of the second highest paid football manager in the world, is to make tough decisions like this one.

• Upvote 1

Chelsea are far worse than the Mancs. Their owner is evil, simple as that.

go to their website ( the shed end ) and see what these vile obnoxious shit heads say about

us, even the manc site red cafe, have some fair minded fans, not many but some, whereas chelsea are completely total cunts, i pray they win fuck all.  

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/25865-jose-mourinhorui-fariaramires-charged-by-fa/

Well there you have it, chaps. Even if we win everyone will know it was tainted. Our tinfoil hat wearing southern cousins say so.

Of course, the combined intellectual might of The Shed End and Bluemoon still haven't managed to come up with a theory about how the referees scored all those goals from open play for us.

Opposition forums are actually chockablock full of conspiracy theories about Liverpool. It's pretty bloody amusing but I really need to stop reading them. I'm kind of addicted.

Refs can't win you a title?!? Do you live in a fairyland or something? I will just say Calciopoli, but the list goes on and on and on.

This is in response to:

Every team which wins the title always gets a bit of luck. We did when we won it. But the champions are always the best team. Refs can't win you a title on their own.

hahahaha

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/25865-jose-mourinhorui-fariaramires-charged-by-fa/

Well there you have it, chaps. Even if we win everyone will know it was tainted. Our tinfoil hat wearing southern cousins say so.

Of course, the combined intellectual might of The Shed End and Bluemoon still haven't managed to come up with a theory about how the referees scored all those goals from open play for us.

The FA are f**king pathetic and I have just sent them an email to express my feelings. As noted in my email to them, I have now cancelled my Sky Sports package and will not be supporting anything relating to the FA from now on. Will watch unofficial match streams online so they don't benefit.

That'll show em

They don't like the way we play? f**k 'em. Find our footballl boring? f**k 'em.

They slag us off as the "worst fans in the country" - oh yes they do. f**k 'em

We get called plastic glory hunting arrogant and ignorant by the most arrogant glory hunting ignorant and humourless supporters on the face of the planet. f**k them and all.

f**k the lot of 'em. No more Mr Nice Guy. Nice Guys get nowhere in this society. Look at Suarez, the c**t.

Ok, I know I'm rambling on here. All that's really left to say is:

f**k 'em all, f**k 'em all

United West Ham Liverpool

Cos we are the Chelsea and we are the best

We are the Chelsea so f**k all the rest.

lets beat liverpool...I love title to hand to man city rather than looserpools LOL

And, my favourite, without a trace of irony, this aimed at a Liverpool fan on the site...

Where were you when you were sh*t?

ray-wilkins.jpg

"My word"

I'm not sure what Mourinho has to gain from this particular 'mind game', it's not like we're likely to level the playing field by playing a weakened side as well. Rodgers would assume that we would face their strongest side, if anything less comes out then it's a bonus surely? The motivation to beat them will still be the same, because it's just a means to the title.If i was Abramovich, I wouldn't be too happy about this episode at all. Surely one of the responsibilities of the second highest paid football manager in the world, is to make tough decisions like this one.

Hes took the pressure off whatever team he puts out as he has made out he doesn't care about the result, it is also putting added pressure on us as hes made out he will put out a team we should definitely beat.

As you said though the players shouldn't let it get to them as our motivation should be the same whatever team he puts out.

He's done it to save face, if he gets dicked at Anfield he can use the champions league second leg as an excuse, instead of it being the hugely embarrassing loss that it is. If he wins on the other hand he's hailed as some sort of genius, even though their subs bench is worth more than most of our first team.

This is a man that would rather lose on aggregate against Barcelona in a champions league semi final so he could blame the referee, than go out and try to win the game. He's already looking for excuses, he doesn't want to look a fool like Wenger or Sherwood did in their post match interview after getting smashed, his ego can't take that.

• Upvote 2

Mignolet

Flano

Johnson

Skrtel

Sakho

Gerrard

Allen

Coutinho

Teixeira

Suarez

Sterling

Fuck it, I'd play Teixeira - let a young player with no fear get at them.  I just don't want Lucas near this game, not from the start anyway.  I don't want them scoring from one of his stupid freekicks he gives away and then parking the bus.

That bus will be well and truly parked if they score early, the driver will be buzzing - it'll be double time for parking it on a Sunday.  I fucking hate Chelsea.

Binfield? Looserpool? Fuck me, that's grim.

Opposition forums are actually chockablock full of conspiracy theories about Liverpool. It's pretty bloody amusing but I really need to stop reading them. I'm kind of addicted.

Refs can't win you a title?!? Do you live in a fairyland or something? I will just say Calciopoli, but the list goes on and on and on.

This is in response to:

Every team which wins the title always gets a bit of luck. We did when we won it. But the champions are always the best team. Refs can't win you a title on their own.

hahahaha

At least on here we do it properly and have a thread for that cunt Webb. They're fucking 

amateurs

"The other flaw in Mourinho's case is that Atletico also play on Sunday. Wednesday night's battlefield is already level. Chelsea were seeking an advantage, not parity, in inquiring about the possibility of a switch to Saturday. All of which diverts the eye from the squandering of points at Newcastle, Stoke, Aston Villa, Crystal Palace and at home to Sunderland last weekend."

Quell surprise.