You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Dangerous fight for Edwards that, if the hype behind Chimaev is real.

Win that against the UFC's up and coming star - and they can't deny him his spot in the waiting room for the title.

Lose however and he's left in the mud somewhat. I could see him trying his luck in another promotion. There is probably some long lasting damage between parties after this.

And Burns def ducked him the massive shithouse.

1 minute ago, Aventus said:

Shit, I just realised. 

Is this on at the same time as the match? 

Pre lims start at 5 i think.

Main card around 7. Main event expected 10.30.

So the game you speak of, will be finished by the time Khabib and Gaethje make the walk. Hopefully.

4 hours ago, Red Banjo said:

Pre lims start at 5 i think.

Main card around 7. Main event expected 10.30.

So the game you speak of, will be finished by the time Khabib and Gaethje make the walk. Hopefully.

10pm expected main event

Cannonier for me, think he hits to hard, be interesting how he holds up if Whittaker drags it deep though.

I think Khabib wins, just because he is Khabib but if Gaethje wrestling is as good as some stay and he can keep it standing enough he will walk it. Toss of a coin if he can compete grappling