You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mine is away until tomorrow night so it's just me and Toddle-D. Went to the shop on my lunch and got:

Got myself 2 rump steaks with peppercorn butter (one for tonight, one for tomorrow)

Pack of hot dogs and Buns for Toddle-D

Big bag of cheese savourys 

4 Pack of beer 

Jar of spreadable truffle

Gonna have a boss time

Toddle-D will have those beers finished off before you get hakf way through the cheesies

In my younger days I left many a bed ruffled. Can't imagine what it would have been like with modern methods.

Saying that, if I had been a bit more sure of myself I'm sure I could have had some decent long term relationships with some of those I dallied with and ran away.

I normally try to avoid this and the WOAW thread so am just seeing this for the first time.

Really sorry to read this, Al. You've spoken about this before, havent you? I hope you manage to sort something out.

And like everyone else has said, you are not fucked. Well, maybe literally, but things will not always feel like this. Fingers crossed for you

What thread is the WOAW thread?

I'm glad I'll be in the house myself because it appears that I've stumbled upon some sort of parallel universe today, what is American Pickers & what starts in 8hrs?

I was just going to go home & listen to some music for a bit & maybe have a wee dance if I'm in the mood.

• Upvote 2

I'm glad I'll be in the house myself because it appears that I've stumbled upon some sort of parallel universe today, what is American Pickers & what starts in 8hrs?

I was just going to go home & listen to some music for a bit & maybe have a wee dance if I'm in the mood.

Turn on Dave on the telly, it'll be on at some point, record it, watch it, love it. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Dropping my girls off at JLA at 1 until Sunday. Got spicy chicken wings marinating which I'll have after a few ales later. Bloodsport will be this evening's film of choice

You're all talk, Paulie. You'll be wandering round the house within a couple of hours not knowing what to do with yourself

You're all talk, Paulie. You'll be wandering round the house within a couple of hours not knowing what to do with yourself

The first two days are great and I enjoy fully the brief return to consequence free living but yeah by Thursday I'll be tightening the screws in ToddleDs bed and buying more stuff for our arts and craft supplies which rivals Neil Buchanan.

• 1 month later...

Fucks sake.

Had been going well for a while, then she found a bottle of rum I had been saving.

She drank it all, then got angry when I asked her about it. Said it was my fault for putting it somewhere she could find it. (At the back of a high shelf she would have to stand on a chair to get at. She knew I had the thing, must have searched for it).

Proceeded to tell me what an asshole I am for ruining her night by asking her about drinking it.

Tried to be nice and smooth things over, and she tells me how her life would be so much better if she had made different choices and if she felt she could take the kids and leave any time she wanted to - leaving me with nothing.

What the fuck is up with this whole manipulation thing???

• Upvote 3