You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Osama assaidi is quite obviously too good to feature in any of our matches. To have spent 30m and still have to rely on Stewart fucking downing, Joe cole and Henderson, you have to look at yourself.

Aside from that, Rodgers has a lot more to answer for than just the playing squad and his tactics (which are quite myopic). We are shitter than last year. Do you know how inconceivable that was to me four months ago?

Osama assaidi is quite obviously too good to feature in any of our matches. To have spent 30m and still have to rely on Stewart fucking downing, Joe cole and Henderson, you have to look at yourself.

Aside from that, Rodgers has a lot more to answer for than just the playing squad and his tactics (which are quite myopic). We are shitter than last year. Do you know how inconceivable that was to me four months ago?

To be fair they wouldn't be playing much if Borini wasn't injured and if the owners would've got the cash out for Dempsey. So not all Brendan's fault.

Its been obvious all game he needed to bring Suso inside more or on the right cos he hasn't and we havent had any joy down the left. Downing has fanny farted about all game and Gerrard is so restricted in this system its foolhardy for Rogers to persist with a 4-3-3 in a game like this where its setting up to fail by making your widemen redundant and you central striker redundant as well as encouraging your fullbacks to take up suicidal positions.

Rogers doesnt know how to make changes or what changes are required, all he seems to do is put an arm around people.

We are exactly as you'd expect for a team that sacked Rafa and appointed Roy and then sacked Kenny/clarke and appointed Brendan.

Most the managers above and below us in the league are better than him.

Osama assaidi is quite obviously too good to feature in any of our matches. To have spent 30m and still have to rely on Stewart fucking downing' date=' Joe cole and Henderson, you have to look at yourself.

Aside from that, Rodgers has a lot more to answer for than just the playing squad and his tactics (which are quite myopic). We are shitter than last year. Do you know how inconceivable that was to me four months ago?[/quote']

Don't try and use words to try and make yourself seem more intelligent. Get to grips with the basics first.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Ever heard of ocam's razor, mate?

Didnt think so.

No, never. I think it's because I'm incredibly ignorant and constantly outwitted by brainiacs like you. However, being as I studied Philosophy as an undergraduate, I have heard of Occam's razor.