You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who's Your Favourite New Mong?

brucespanner

Yes, detective fuck for brains is on the case. With only his retarded sense and ugly demeanor, can he work out who Moss is Boss is. Only time will tell. I have told him who I am tho, I am who I am not this bringbackbiscan fella. I done a few searches on him and he didn't like Rodgers ? I love Rodgers so there is a hint for you to get you started.

Is that you Brendan...........Rodgers?

Erm, you mean the PM's where I informed you that you were calling the forum owner a tranny. You then accused me and the owner of having some sort of affair and called me a spacker.

I followed up by calling you a brick chewing spastic and you accused me of catching a dose off my mum. This is when I said you'd probably be banned soon (Your kind usually are) and then suggested you dig up your dead Nan and fuck her.

I did suggest you read a book or something but feared the furthest you would get is a pop-up book because you're a mouth breather.

Think that pretty much sums it up for anyone who is interested. Not that any of you really give a fuck.

You missed the bit about another hand job.

I won't get banned lad because I don't give people shit like you. Your like some sort of fuckin weird stalker sending private messages, and commenting on every fuckin post. A normal fuckin person would just think I'm not into this fella he talks shite or whatever and just fuckin ignore them. Not you like you like to insult people who don't have as good a job as you, as good qualifications, don't live in a nice house or have a posh car. Yeah you might have all that like but you act like a bad prick, your either got some sort of inferiority complex or your just a bully who likes to threaten people with yer Internet insults and powers of gettin people banned. I tried to have a Laff with ya because I thought you was havin a Laff yerself but your not your dead serious which is we'll fuckin sad. I feel for lad you wanna get yerself some proper mates instead of sittin on the Internet all day. Not sure what sort of job lets you sit on the Internet all day but your a lucky lad if you get paid for dointhis in works time.

Erm, you mean the PM's where I informed you that you were calling the forum owner a tranny. You then accused me and the owner of having some sort of affair and called me a spacker.

I followed up by calling you a brick chewing spastic and you accused me of catching a dose off my mum. This is when I said you'd probably be banned soon (Your kind usually are) and then suggested you dig up your dead Nan and fuck her.

I did suggest you read a book or something but feared the furthest you would get is a pop-up book because you're a mouth breather.

Think that pretty much sums it up for anyone who is interested. Not that any of you really give a fuck.

It's a shame more people don't have time for that kind of arm around the shoulder mentoring.

• Upvote 1

I won't get banned lad because I don't give people shit like you. Your like some sort of fuckin weird stalker sending private messages, and commenting on every fuckin post. A normal fuckin person would just think I'm not into this fella he talks shite or whatever and just fuckin ignore them. Not you like you like to insult people who don't have as good a job as you, as good qualifications, don't live in a nice house or have a posh car. Yeah you might have all that like but you act like a bad prick, your either got some sort of inferiority complex or your just a bully who likes to threaten people with yer Internet insults and powers of gettin people banned. I tried to have a Laff with ya because I thought you was havin a Laff yerself but your not your dead serious which is we'll fuckin sad. I feel for lad you wanna get yerself some proper mates instead of sittin on the Internet all day. Not sure what sort of job lets you sit on the Internet all day but your a lucky lad if you get paid for dointhis in works time.

Fucking hell, this cunt is seriously interrupting my caviar break. Will somebody please release the hounds and see this riff raff off. I'd do it myself, but I have to finish this astrophysics thesis, then go and get the Veyron valeted.

Pretty sure you were on my profile page looking for photos of me and as anyone on here will testify to, I don't do photos.

You did find a photo and here is what you said about it... "I've just seen that fugitives photo. Ha ha ha one ugly fuckin tranny with a bad puffs haircut.hes my favourite".

Only problem with that was the fact the photo was of Dave.

Who's stalking who now?

Fucking hell, this cunt is seriously interrupting my caviar break. Will somebody please release the hounds and see this riff raff off. I'd do it myself, but I have to finish this astrophysics thesis, then go and get the Veyron valeted.

He's one step away from hanging around in bogs trying to charge you £2 to wash you hands and spray some aftershave on you. A proper brick chewing spastic.