You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson, know your role and shut your mouth

20 minutes ago, No2 said:

Don't normally stick around for post match interviews but made an exception for Roy. Delighted I did, he's proper devastated. Much prefer that to my original request of 5 nil.

Where was the interview? My TNT stream went to some god awful looking rugby programme.

Hopefully it’ll be on YouTube for a late afternoon wank.

Just now, Reckoner said:

Where was the interview? My TNT stream went to some god awful looking rugby programme.

Hopefully it’ll be on YouTube for a late afternoon wank.

They moved it to TNT channel 4 when the Rugby started. They always do for 12.30 games. Very frustrating 

51 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

What a horrible fucking cunt. See him literally snarling at Van Dijk?

Horrible, horrible man. 

I thought the bit where he cried about vvd was glorious. At the end Ferdinand and crouch were doing all they could not to laugh. Why is it vvd fault ayew tries to block him taking a free kick? Is only their gamesmanship acceptable? 

Always frustrates me when players stand in front of the ball to stop a quick free kick, the refs usually let them get away with it and often the kick taker capitulates too and passes the ball backwards. I love the fact that the twat got booked for it, long may it continue, learn the rules or shut the fuck up.

• Upvote 6

Is he moaning about his own club's fans or trying to ingratiate himself with them?  I'll have to check the calendar. Or watch. 

"I am distressed by my comments and choice of word, which I bitterly regret".

How are you distressed by your own comments? It's not like your own words are wild chimpanzees, leaping around your brain throwing sacks of rice all over the kitchen floor.

You’d think a man who is fluent in several languages would have better command of what he wanted to say. Or, and I’m just throwing this out there, he does and he didn’t like the reaction it got so he’s backpedaling, and not for the first time.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

Just saw the first yellow for Ayew on MOTD and the old cunt can fuck off with his Van Dyke did it on purpose,  Ayew knew full well what he was doing the cheating bastard 

So basically he’s complaining that our gamesmanship got the better of their gamesmanship?