FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

Funny Pics that aren't worth starting a thread for

• Please log in to reply
8249 replies to this topic

#8241 Ne Moe Imya

Ne Moe Imya

Posted Yesterday, 10:39 AM

You won't see it at first, but the fold in the Donald's neck fat here looks positively NSFW, and I found it quite amusing.

C2hse4RWgAA7CJN.jpg

#8242 belarus

belarus

Posted Yesterday, 10:44 AM

ZCzbO8t.jpg

Not sure i get this one mate.

#8243 Lord Flashheart

Lord Flashheart

Posted Yesterday, 10:51 AM

A charity against slavery wanting somebody to work for nothing as a PA to someone who is likely paid very well

Internships are another American capitalist scam(shit i sound like Hades). But they are,your supposed to be delighted and thankful for hetting a job for ehich you get paid by experience. This isnt world of warcraft mother fuckers i cant level up my health. I need a fucking roof and food
Ugh! How disgusting. A Boche on the sole of my boot. I shall have to find a patch of grass to wipe it on! Probably get shunned in the officers' Mess; sorry about the pong you fellas, trod in a Boche and couldn't get rid of the whiff!

#8244 belarus

belarus

Posted Yesterday, 10:53 AM

Haha. Oh shit yeah.

Trying to think of an excuse beyond me being thick, but I have nothing, so will go with that.

#8245 lifetime fan

lifetime fan

Posted Yesterday, 12:29 PM

IMG_0999.jpg
"It was a disaster if we only won one trophy".

#8246 Lord Flashheart

Lord Flashheart

Posted Yesterday, 04:04 PM

d21a84264574145a47bcee90f5aa2280.jpg
Ugh! How disgusting. A Boche on the sole of my boot. I shall have to find a patch of grass to wipe it on! Probably get shunned in the officers' Mess; sorry about the pong you fellas, trod in a Boche and couldn't get rid of the whiff!

#8247 Shooter in the Motor

Shooter in the Motor

Posted Yesterday, 05:36 PM

giphy.gif

#8248 Shooter in the Motor

Shooter in the Motor

Posted Yesterday, 05:37 PM

sn1bXAa.gif

Sturike!!

#8249 Shooter in the Motor

Shooter in the Motor

Posted Yesterday, 05:39 PM