You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

1 hour ago, Kepler-186 said:

Yeah awful company. Like the rest of them delivering public services like SERCO and Atos. 

5.5 billion quid spent on Ajax APCs for the Army not one delivered yet. No money though apparently. 

https://www.forces.net/technology/land-vehicles/trouble-hit-ajax-light-tank-complete-and-utter-disaster-ex-top-brass-says

Unfortunately I'm being TUPE'd over to another gaggle of cunts in July, Diligenta.

Same way as I ended up at Capita, fucked if I'm staying as long this time.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kepler-186 said:

They outsourced Army recruitment to Capita. You know the rest. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/14/495m-contract-led-to-army-recruitment-shortfalls-auditors-find

The government way, cut civil service spending then spend more than the savings helping your private sector mate's make a few quid. Obviously nothing in it for them further down the line.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Unfortunately I'm being TUPE'd over to another gaggle of cunts in July, Diligenta.

Same way as I ended up at Capita, fucked if I'm staying as long this time.

Best of luck, CS, did you ever get rid of that tank on ebay?

On 27/01/2024 at 10:52, Kepler-186 said:

Yeah awful company. Like the rest of them delivering public services like SERCO and Atos. 

5.5 billion quid spent on Ajax APCs for the Army not one delivered yet. No money though apparently. 

https://www.forces.net/technology/land-vehicles/trouble-hit-ajax-light-tank-complete-and-utter-disaster-ex-top-brass-says

A friend of mine works for them, calls them ‘tories on steroids’. 

Unlimited money for senior management and above pay rises, jollies all the time, thousands to spend on sponsorship for a directors kids football club but never a decent pay rise for the root and branch that actually make the money for them. 

And he’s a senior manager. 

• Upvote 1

On 26/01/2024 at 23:35, Arniepie said:

As if you couldn't hate the cunt any more

Fat pisshead cunt is blowing out his arse jogging a hundred yards from his armed protection 4X4 to his front door. 

He couldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag and I bet the prick used daddy’s money to avoid eating the soggy biscuit at Eton. 

Vile, despicable fucking cunt. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Fat pisshead cunt is blowing out his arse jogging a hundred yards from his armed protection 4X4 to his front door. 

He couldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag and I bet the prick used daddy’s money to avoid eating the soggy biscuit at Eton. 

someone listed all the conflicts which he could have signed up for and mysteriously failed to do so.

The big dog speaking on behalf of the majority:

Boris Johnson fired a shot across the bows of Rishi Sunak's new Brexit deal with the DUP as he said Britain must have the “courage” to break with EU rules.

The former prime minister said the UK “must at all costs avoid a return” to the bloc’s orbit, which he warned would be a “disastrous” outcome.

He wrote: “Four years on from Brexit, we celebrate the restoration of this country’s democratic power to make its own laws and rules. We must retain the appetite and the courage to diverge from the low growth, high regulation European model."

On 29/01/2024 at 14:28, lifetime fan said:

And he speaks Latin so he must be clever.

Go fuck yourself up the arsus, you magna cuntus.

Thats Latin right there

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
Just now, TheHowieLama said:

It is something the main stream media seem reluctant to report on.

It's a shame because other drunken slags with hands growing out their arses could be inspired to be mad cunts too.