You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fabio Borini

moof

Smacked in 30 goals last year. Already playing for the best side in Germany. I'd say he's doing well. If we're talking about form, he's up there with most of the top strikers.

He oozes quality. And he has a record to back it up.

Time will tell. I stand by my prediction, but hope you guys are right.

If Dani Agger can play with a fractured kneecap, why can't Borini play with a broken bone in his foot? Man up, you big girl's blouse! Seriously*

*Disclaimer - I do not endorse the playing of highly competitive football matches whilst carrying a serious injury.

He's the third player this season, after Lucas and Cole (blessing in disguise), that has played on with an injury and then broken down with a longer term injury.

Whether it's shit medicos, players doing as they are told and 'manning up', or just luck who knows. Either way we need to get Suarez and Gerrard in bubbles ASAP.

He's the third player this season, after Lucas and Cole (blessing in disguise), that has played on with an injury and then broken down with a longer term injury.

Whether it's shit medicos, players doing as they are told and 'manning up', or just luck who knows. Either way we need to get Suarez and Gerrard in bubbles ASAP.

"We are going to be stretched to the limit between now and January," Rodgers told the Anfield Wrap podcast.

"I've spoken to the players and told them if you get little niggles or little injuries you've got to man up."

Man's a genius.

Thinking about this latest injury news, there's a line which keeps springing to mind, spoken by Kevin Kline in Fierce Creatures, about a particularly docile tortoise: "If it died, would we know?"

That's pretty much how I feel about Fabio Borini. If he dropped off the face of the Earth, would we even notice?

Man's a genius.

Yeah. I suppose most of the players were thinking that they'd immediately report to the treatment room with any sort of "little niggle", but now that Rodgers's non-scoring striker has got injured - and with his other striker playing for West Ham - they will now realise the gravity of the situation and indeed "man up"

Comedy

Guest davelfc

Rogers just said in the press conference that this was the third year in a row that he has picked up an injury in October that would keep him out for 3 months. Said next year he might just give him a holiday.

When asked about recalling Carroll he said that it was not something that had been considered.

Find a player who has never been injured more than once in his career and we can discuss it.

Nah not having that, if a player has been out for 3 months two seasons in a row and now the third its a pattern and it cant be compared to just any player and any injury.