You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Housework. It's a cunt.

Amen, brother. She's gone and bought me a 'Pregnancy For Men' book and conveniently folded over the page where it says that she shouldn't be making beds, etc. As it stands now she's doing the ironing and occassionally cooking my tea. I'm left with EVERYTHING else. Now my sacred Sundays are spent doing shite like mopping up and hoovering the fucking stairs.

Welcome to The World of a Woman

Amen, brother. She's gone and bought me a 'Pregnancy For Men' book and conveniently folded over the page where it says that she shouldn't be making beds, etc. As it stands now she's doing the ironing and occassionally cooking my tea. I'm left with EVERYTHING else. Now my sacred Sundays are spent doing shite like mopping up and hoovering the fucking stairs.

You are being mugged off there mate. When the wife was pregnant with the youngest boy- she woke me one morning with the words "jonny love, my waters have broke". I jumped out off bed like I'd just woke up next to jimmy saville, and started scrambling into my pants. "It's alright" she said "finish your brew, I've got to hoover up yet". True story.

I'm going to have a word with the landlords housekeeper. Get her in to do a couple of hours a week.

I don't mind doing my bit but fairs fair.

You are being mugged off there mate. When the wife was pregnant with the youngest boy- she woke me one morning with the words "jonny love, my waters have broke". I jumped out off bed like I'd just woke up next to jimmy saville, and started scrambling into my pants. "It's alright" she said "finish your brew, I've got to hoover up yet". True story.

Had you left it overnight or do you drink in your sleep?

Scruffy cunts who wear festival bracelets' date=' some dating back years. It doesnt make you look cool because your wrist looks like a cats toy.[/quote']

Fella in pizza hut served me wearing about 5 'V' festival bracelets. The guys serving me food with 5 year old pieces of fabric by his hands ffs.

I was in a busy car park with a mate, and we're trying to find a space, and we see a woman get into her car, turn it on, so we pull behind and wait for her to pull out.

... and we sit there.

... and sit there.

This fucking cunt was texting for like five minutes before leaving! Grr. Just drive your fucking car you goddamn vagina life-support system!

When you go to a house party, queue for the toilet and when you get there some fucker's pissed all over the place. You just know you'll be getting blamed for it by the people next in line. Filthy bastards.

Did you clean up her mess?

Cheeky pikey fuckers knocking on our door offering fuck all for my old Transit then having the fucking audacity to try and say it isn't original because it's got the wrong grille and lights despite being made 6 years after they stopped using metal grilles.

Even when I told him to fuck off and it's he's still trying to fucking argue with me up until the point I shut the door in his fucking pikey face.

Its lovely an all being away with a big family group but its like turning a bloody tanker trying to make a plan for the day...the kids don't want to do anything and my Mum just wants to spend the day eating or thinking about our next meal

Autoglass repair, Autoglass replace.

Autoglass can fuck off and choke on diseased tramps cock.

The windscreen on my car is getting a bit hazy, really fine scratches where the wipers have ground fine particles into the glass which makes it a bit awkward to see when you get a low sun/wet road kind of thing or when it's wet, dark and cunts coming towards you don't dip their beams.

Anyway, only a lowly Mk4 Fiesta, had a couple of quotes from other places at around £100 all in, but thought I would give them a chance. For shits and giggles.

I explained that, although I'm full comp with windscreen cover and so on, I want it done as a normal paying customer, not insurance covered as it's not really broken or chipped as such so therefore nowt I could claim for, and besides it'll only go against me when next years premium comes in as there'll be a claim on my record. I knew I had £75 excess for windscreen cover, and with quotes coming in at around £100 it's not worth it anyway.

First of all, they tell me they can't give me a quote without checking my insurance policy and then come back "We can see you're with LV and you have a £75 excess so we can do it for your £75 excess."

That's not what I asked for, I just wanted a straight price. "But Sir, it'll only be £75. A lot cheaper than normal price." I explain that the windscreen is not broken as such. "It's OK Sir, we'll take care of all that. When would you like to book?" I tell them no, I would not like to book it in, and besides isn't that insurance fraud? "But Sir, It'll only cost you £75.."

I explain that I've had quotes for around £100 all in, without having to bother the insurance company about it all, and also these other quotes have not insinuated "Would I like to commit insurance fraud whilst I'm at it.". I explained the situation to one other company, and they said outright "Nope, you can't claim for that. It's not actually broken, just wear and tear.. Besides, it's cheap enough not to bother..." No answer to that one, but here comes the price.

"That'll be £350. This includes fitting (duh) and a free pair of windscreen wipers too! But, only £75 excess if you go through your insurance."

Three hundred and fifty fucking quid. Not a bad markup if you can make it. Of course, they can get away with it as most people will just see the "ooh! Only have to pay the excess" and it's the insurance companies who give them their profit. I'm not a big fan of insurance companies at the best of times, but even I would rather not see them get stiffed to this extent as it only pushes the price of premiums up for the rest of us.

Thieving bastards. So, next time you get a quote for your insurance, give Autoglass and their hefty prices a thought and wonder how much of it is down to the likes of them and places like them who charge through the fucking nose for work as "Fuck it, the insurance will pay..."

That sounds like that awful 'Pounds to Pocket' ad.....but appropriate too.

Completely ridiculous but it would be on the list of downsides if I was moving.....losing the local tradespeople you accumulate over the years (I'm not just thinking about the plumber, before you start!)

Autoglass are like many just around because the name is big. Any of the smaller places are far more likely to give you better price and service because they have to to keep going. They are PC World to you doing what you do, much like a lot (not all) main dealers (see my earlier rant about monkeys who don't use copaslip).

If you're near Ludlow my mates place is very good and he supplies glass to most of the smaller companies anyway.

The bit that pissed me off about Autoglass was their insistence in putting it all through the insurance and not revealing the true cost until pushed for it. Which is how they get away with charging such high prices as your average punter will just see the cost of the excess and let the insurance company bear the brunt of the pricing.

Same as some of these accident repair garages, they can charge to high heaven becuase the money, essentially, is not coming out of the punters pocket.

Well, in a roundabout kind of way it's coming out of all of our pockets when we renew our insurance and it's gone up yet again.

Letting Autoglass get away with cornholing my insurance company just didn't feel right with me, especially the "Don't worry, we'll take care of the insurance company" bit they kept pushing even after explaining that the screen wasn't actually broken, just a bit worn and scratchy.

Can't believe the guy who interrupted the boat race got 6 months in prison. It's a case of let the plebs commit crimes against each other give them light sentences for brutal crimes, let a small minority terrorise the majority but don't you dare interrupt our fun or not give us your money or you'll face a punishment way beyond normality. Country is shite.

The guy who interrupted the race is a tit too like but fuck me.

students who wear flip flops in the winter or when its raining. fucking riles me that does. just coz your a student doesnt mean you have to live in baggy tracksuit bottoms and flip flops to look 'cool'.

cunting fuck it fuck off.

Years spent working in student accommodation and this does fucking rile me. They all think they are a bit more out there than the last group of dullards I had come through. Trying too hard springs to mind

I wear flip flops all year round.

It's not because I'm a student or want to look cool it's because I'm lazy as fuck on days off and can't be arsed. Plus they're comfy.

Jolly bus drivers. I'm not your "buddy" just drive the fucking bus and stop whistling.

Same goes for jolly shop keepers. How am I this morning? Mind your own business you nosey cunt.

Miserable buggers who get on my bus and ignore me when I say "Good morning" or the like. Oops, did I hit the brakes as you were sitting down? Oops, I didn't see that big fuck off puddle by you when you get on next time. 2 seconds late tomorrow? Didn't see you, bye ignorant bastard, there's another in half an hour!