You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly, I don't know. I don't think any manager can be prepared for the kind of bile which spills all over the England job, from the press and the old boys club. Capello was and is an absolute giant of the game but has had his reputation destroyed by the national press for committing the cardinal sin of dropping the absolute joke of a player that was David Beckham and for not being able to polish the national footballing turd.

I wish any foreign manager well when they escape from that absolute mess and hope he finds himself some solace in an Espresso and some nice Latin gash.

Spot on that mate. He is a giant in the game and will only be out of work as long as he feels like. I remember Scolari telling us he would not entertain managing England due to the shite involved.

After all the cosy Becks, Rio, Lamps and JT backslapping gang of pampered gang of cunts under Erickson and McClaren I was looking forward to seeing how Fabio could kick them into shape.

I hope the spiv gets it, totally fucks things up and England get fucking smashed out of sight in the summer. What the media cunts do with it all will be music to my ears.

Harry normally washes cars for a tenner a time in the summertime and cuts hedges for a fiver a hedge, so they,re gonna have to come up with a decent package.

Capello to take over from Villas Boas next season maybe?

Lipton in the Mirror has been practically tumescent all week at the thought of getting rid of Capello & reached a hitherto unseen level of lack of irony today with 2 articles, the first bemoaning racism returning to the game & the 2nd demanding that an Englishman must be made the next England manager.

For real? I stopped buying the Daily Moron because of its Suarez coverage, but that's too funny even by their present low standards.

Congratulations the wonderful British press, Oli Holt, Martin Lypton, Paul Hayward and all the boys, you've hounded out another England manager , another successful witch hunt.

Hope you all give yourselves a big pat on the back, you've ridden the country of that fraudulent foreigner with his impeccable record of success before coming to these shores, but at least now you'll have someone who gives you loads of dead good interviews and speaks to you like he's your best mate. Congratulations lads, job well done.

This country fucking stinks, what a Micky Mouse organisation the FA are and what a jumped up self important shower of absolute cunts we have writing in our newspapers and setting the agenda.

Guest San Don

Not really arsed. He did lay bare the myth that all england needed was a 'top' manager and they'd get close to a major final.

That said, I thought his time in charge led to some bizarre football and decisions.

When asked whether his methods would translate to the England job Woy weplied: “How many clubs have I had in 35 years? What do you mean, do my methods twanslate? They twanslated fwom Halmstads to Malmo to Owebwo to Neuchâtel Xamax to the Swiss national team.

“The question is quite fwankly insulting, I suppose. That question is suggesting something. To suggest that suddenly because you move fwom one club to another, the methods that have stood you in good stead for 35 years and made you one of the most wespected coaches in the Europe suddenly do not work. I find it vewy, vewy hard to believe that someone has even asked me that question.”

For real? I stopped buying the Daily Moron because of its Suarez coverage, but that's too funny even by their present low standards.

I've bought it since I left school & today has been my tipping-point.

I'll miss Reade & McGovern but a mix of Holt & Lipton's humbuggery & the front half turning into a Loose Women magazine has done for me.

Guest San Don
Michael Owen voicing his opinion!! Not been near an England squad in about 4 years the pony shagging cunt.

With capello gone, he thinks he's in with a chance of a recall. And he possibly would if he was at another club playing regularly. But, what england manager would call him up when he cant get a regular game for the mancs reserves? Gormless twat.

If one thing has become clear it's this. Football has become too big for the FA to handle. The FA has spectacularly mismanaged in the course of a couple of years England's World Cup bid - a bid that was bound to succeed on merit until the FA stepped. It followed this by whining and pointing fingers at the organizers - no self-assessment - just blame "them". Then the morally bankrupt, lawyered up excursion to get Rooney's ban reduced, followed by pillorying Sepp Blatter for now what appear to be eminently sensible remarks, and then the kangaroo court for Suarez and the destruction of John Terry, Capello, and England,s preparation for Euro 2012.

You couldnt write this comedy.

A former underwear salesman has led our national game into the abyss of injustice, derision, and desperation - and for what.

He has chosen to ignore Magna Carta in favor of tribunal justice, and he has disdained the feelings of football people everywhere in favor of the talking empty heads in the gutter press and the parish councils of our national game.

FFS - go! And go now!

Let the EPl or a similar respected body show the way

I was surprised he didn't walk after all the shit that went on at the World Cup. England will win fuck all as long as the climate surrounding the national team isn't cleared up.

The blame will of course be put on the bloody foreigners in charge, but anyone who can see it from a distance can see the problem is in the English mentality, media and certain players who doesn't give a fuck about anyone else than themselves and their egos. This is also part of the demise of the quality of English football in general.

They wouldn't be idiots if they offered the job to Rafa btw, but I wouldn't want something like that to happen to him. But he could be a good candidate for Spurs if Redknapp took over (with Jamie as his assistant and Louise as the masseuse)

Would you like a smint?

At the back I will play Phil Jones, who my good friend sir alex ferguson assures me is the best player in the world, and partner him with sebastian Coates.

Sebastian Coates is from Uraguay.

With a name like Sebastian? I think not.

Genius, never fails to crack me up.