You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who do you think is the most boring poster on TLW?

Carradona

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GF is far too lovey-dovey at the moment anyway. Another problem I have with the GF at the moment is the amount of sex-related posts. Leave it out, it's getting a bit sick now. I know it's all done in a friendly way, but some of the shite that gets posted to the girls on here (and in particular, melons) is cringey and disgusting.

At least this isn't a "who is the biggest cunt?" thread, or "Who is the ugliest twat?" thread. I was too afraid of hearing the responses to those two.

What,not be able to fantasise about Melons sitting naked in front of her computer dressed as Miss Whiplash?

Now where's the fun in that? ;)

To make the nicest pie, sometime it needs a little bit of salt or pepper or even mustard (!). The TLW needs different flavours and spice to make the tastiest 'food'.

I have just bored myself with that analogy above but you know what I mean, I think.

PS. Melons is the sexiest Swamp donkey in the world and we all love her.

Guest ShoePiss
I am glad that I am boring enough for Shoepiss to remember my name. Gotta be a boring ol' cunt that me.

And Sugar Ape your weekly negs must mean something, I mean come on even twat face Sponge is kinda nice now.

muchos love x

Brilliant