You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'You should have stayed at a big club'

Guest San Don

I don't think he'd go to Chelsea:-

However, Benitez said he had no intention of taking over any other club in the Premier League, especially a Liverpool rival club. He continued, “Fans in Liverpool know the teams I would not go (to) but I think these clubs wouldn't offer me a job. I'm a professional but obviously some clubs I would not go to, especially the big rivals of Liverpool. I won't say the names, but it's not difficult!”

I don't think he'd go to Chelsea:-

However, Benitez said he had no intention of taking over any other club in the Premier League, especially a Liverpool rival club. He continued, “Fans in Liverpool know the teams I would not go (to) but I think these clubs wouldn't offer me a job. I'm a professional but obviously some clubs I would not go to, especially the big rivals of Liverpool. I won't say the names, but it's not difficult!”

He was referring to United and Everton

Aw, don't lead an exodus. Stick around.

Don't worry yourself. I'm here to keep the average IQ above 'care in the community' level. Once it slips down there, Dave has no option but to register this site as a non-profitable charitable facility. That's a bad place to be. A place of cheap shampoo and bad haircuts. He'd sooner set fire to himself.

In what parallel universe does anyone imagine that oligarch Abrahamovich would think that recruiting a amnager who has left his last three jobs after fallling out with the owners would be a good idea?

no-one's suggesting it would be a good idea. It would be bloody funny on so many levels though. I'm just spoken with a Chelsea supporting wang, and to say he's exercised about it would be an understatement.

In what parallel universe does anyone imagine that oligarch Abrahamovich would think that recruiting a amnager who has left his last three jobs after fallling out with the owners would be a good idea?

the one where Abramovich doesn't bomb Mourinho and Ancelotti out after doing a great job

rafa wins at life. But he would sell torres rather than salvage him. Hed then raid spain for negredo and probably lever us for enrique, lucas and pepe, and hed probably get them.

They have Thibaut Courtois who imo will become better than Petr Cech. Doubt they would want Pepe. He might want Lucas but he never showed any interest in Enrique when he was with us.

He'd raid Spain for Falcao. He tried to sign Falcao for 4 million few years ago. He might swap Torres for Falcao if possible.

Ok, shite was a over reaction but I was just responding to the thought he'd be better than Cech is now.

The belief someone in another league people only see sometimes is better than someone they see all the time does my head in. Its FM gone mad

Courtois was at fault last week for Lazio's goal in the Europa.