You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Frigid bitch

Guest San Don

Bumped into her today at work. Told her if her husband pulled that stunt again I'd hurt him. Called her a lying bitch and told her I hated her guts.

Felt good at the time, but her lack of emotion has pissed me off and I'm crashing emotionally again.

A copper let me off for speeding this morning as well. It's been quite a good day.

You need to ignore her mate, I have an ex who did the dirty on me and I'm genuinely nice to her and I know for a fact it drives her crazy with guilt from mutual friends.

I know emotions are irrational but I'd just wind it in.

Bumped into her today at work. Told her if her husband pulled that stunt again I'd hurt him. Called her a lying bitch and told her I hated her guts.

Felt good at the time, but her lack of emotion has pissed me off and I'm crashing emotionally again.

A copper let me off for speeding this morning as well. It's been quite a good day.

You're being far to subtle mate, rape her in work in front of everyone.

That'll learn 'er.

Guest davelfc
You're being far to subtle mate, rape her in work in front of everyone.

That'll learn 'er.

That is such a nasty word 'rape' I prefer Jimmy Carr's description, a struggle snuggle.

Caught between hauling you up for that, lifetime fan, and backing davelfc so its a public negging for lifetime fan and a repping for davelfc. Call me for 'not taking it in fun' but you cant just use that word casually. There is no funny side to it

Caught between hauling you up for that, lifetime fan, and backing davelfc so its a public negging for lifetime fan and a repping for davelfc. Call me for 'not taking it in fun' but you cant just use that word casually. There is no funny side to it

I disagree.

Police Sketch Artist Likes How Portrait Of Serial Rapist Turned OutApril 20, 2005 | ISSUE 41•16

Article ToolsEmail EmailTo:

Print Share ShareFacebook Digg Stumble Reddit Related ArticlesPerformance Artist Shocks U.S. Out Of Apathetic Stupor

09.20.00 Murder Suspect To Be Tried By Media: Overworked Justice System Grateful For Help

02.11.98 BIRMINGHAM, AL—Area police officer Lynn Marie Potter said Monday that she is "pretty proud of" her latest sketch, a drawing of an unidentified white male suspected of committing at least four recent Birmingham-area rapes since February.

Enlarge Image

Potter and her sketch.

"He looks so real, doesn't he?" said Potter, 38, admiring her rendering of the Caucasian believed to be in his early-to-mid 30s. "I mean, he looks like he could just leap off the sketch pad and violate you."

Potter, a certified criminal-image profiler who has drawn more than 400 composite portraits of wanted criminals in her eight years with the Birmingham Police Department, believes this latest illustration is her "finest work yet."

"I've done some good work before this, like my African-American carjacking suspect of 2002, or last year's Latino mugger, but this definitely tops those," Potter said. "What makes this one different is the palpable sense of menace—the disdain at the corners of his mouth and the ice in his gaze. You can practically touch the fibers of his stocking cap."

Potter called her previous drawings "competent, but flat."

"The others were void of personality," Potter said. "But this drawing makes you think, 'I know this guy. My God, maybe he's in my neighborhood right now.' It makes you want to lock your doors."

Added Potter: "I think I'll ask to keep the original of this one and get it framed."

Potter based the sketch on the eyewitness description given by one of the suspect's alleged rape victims, a University of Alabama student attacked at knifepoint in her dorm room.

"As is customary, I sat down with the victim and drew while she described the perpetrator," Potter said. "While I'm very methodical, sometimes it's hard to capture the physical features people describe, and often I have to heavily revise what I've drawn. But when I was done and showed the U of A student the drawing, she said, 'That's him,' and broke into tears."

"I was like, 'Yes!'" added Potter, pumping her fist in triumph.

Detective Fred Haines, Potter's colleague who has been assigned to the rape case, praised the work.

"I like how she added a little white dot to the suspect's pupils to make his eyes stand out," Haines said. "It sent a little chill up my spine, I'll admit. And the shading on the face is nice, too. She's come a long way with skin tones. I remember how, when she first started working here, Lynn Marie would just rub the side of the pencil lead across the paper if she had to draw a black suspect."

Potter's supervisor, Sgt. Dennis Schumacher, defended her early style.

"People in the squad room are likening her recent work to Lucian Freud's confrontational portraiture, but I prefer the crudeness of her novice period," Schumacher said. "The rudimentary line work and the thick, basic contours often captured the anonymous criminals' brutality and low, animal cunning. Though several of her early muggers and murderers looked very different from their portraits, police sketching is less about precisely capturing reality than interpreting it. Yes, Potter's later sketches are technically more accurate, but they have none of the robust expressionism of her early period."

Although a successful police sketch often hastens a suspect's capture, Potter admitted that some part of her hopes that the suspect rapes enough women to attract wider public attention.

"My dream has always been to see my sketches on the wall of post offices from coast to coast," Potter said. "If only one of my drawings ends up on the wall next to mug shots of suspected terrorists and bank robbers, I want it to be my best work.

Police Sketch Artist Likes How Portrait Of Serial Rapist Turned Out | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

I text SKI yesterday claiming to be more excited than Gary Glitter in a Thailand orphanage.

Over time the GF changes what you deem be socially acceptable language use.

• 12 years later...
On 21/11/2011 at 18:30, melons said:

Yeah, negged.

Come back in 5 years when the kids are in school and she'll be back to demanding sex at 2 in the afternoon on the kitchen table.

you were right pal. 

just it was someone else she was fucking

• Upvote 1

On 19/11/2011 at 20:55, Guest San Don said:

Wanted to jump the missus last night but she was making all these exaggerated yawns and things. Had a right stork on too. Not pleased.

So, at about 6 o clock this morning I had another stonker and tried my luck again. Tickled her clit and got fucking kicked. Deffo not fucking happy

I was going to take her out today but I fucked that straight off.

Is this grounds for starting a divorce? She's never truely been one for it although she does coo 'I love you being inside me' when she is.

Or should I just look for a hot bitch on the side and just use home for somewhere to eat me tea and crash at night!?

[/rant over]

IMG_2307.jpeg

• Haha 2

Astonished San Don didn’t simply leave the bedroom and come back in wearing glasses containing a fake nose. She’d never have cottoned on to it being him and he’d have been draining his spuds in no time.

2 hours ago, Preston Red said:

Currently going through this agro myself.

I know she's up to something with someone else, I just can't prove it, at the moment. All the signs are there from previous relationships where that's happened.

Tickle her clit 

@Preston Red I hope your suspicions aren’t true. Easy to overthink things especially if you’ve been stung before. 

If it is true then social humiliation is the way to go and we will all carry you through this with love. 

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Tickle her clit 

I think she's dead in that area hahahahaha.

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

@Preston Red I hope your suspicions aren’t true. Easy to overthink things especially if you’ve been stung before. 

If it is true then social humiliation is the way to go and we will all carry you through this with love. 

In all honesty, I've already come to terms with it if she has. She'll get a massive reality check.