You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Any chance of this trailer trash cunt losing her election? She's horrific.

She could conceivably be Trump's running mate, possible VP, and possibly president given his age.

Then we'll have ourselves a party.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

She needs a bullet in the back of her substantially sized head. One dangerous psychopath her. 

I still reckon she'd be a fantastic danger fuck. 

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

I still reckon she'd be a fantastic danger fuck. 

Mate I’m all for danger fucks but I’d end up punching her head in. Her face makes me angry. Could you imagine her in power? Trumps dangerous because of his words and ego. She would have armed guards/tanks across the Mexican border opening fire at anything that moves. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Mate I’m all for danger fucks but I’d end up punching her head in. Her face makes me angry. Could you imagine her in power? Trumps dangerous because of his words and ego. She would have armed guards/tanks across the Mexican border opening fire at anything that moves. 

That I'm not denying.  She's a dangerous lunatic who needs to be as far removed from power as possible.  That being said I still think she'd be a great danger fuck.  Tell her the mexicans are coming and watch her go wild.  

24 minutes ago, Pete said:

That I'm not denying.  She's a dangerous lunatic who needs to be as far removed from power as possible.  That being said I still think she'd be a great danger fuck.  Tell her the mexicans are coming and watch her go wild.  

Hahaha like a bucking bronco “areeebaaaa” 

Former President Donald Trump has posted a $91.63 million bond as he appeals the judgment against him in the E. Jean Carroll defamation case.

The notice of Trump’s bond and appeal was made with the federal court in New York on Friday.

Insurance company Chubb underwrote the bond for Trump, which the former president signed on Tuesday. Under the terms of the bond, Chubb will only secure the appeal of the $83.3 million judgment, not any future appeals.

In Carroll’s case, Trump has argued that the jury award is excessive and should be reduced. During the trial, Carroll’s lawyers told the jury that Trump should be punished with a large number in damages so that it actually gets him to stop his defamatory behavior.

44 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

This is why the women love him (bar the woke ones). He appreciates them. 

Drink! Feck!! Girrrllllssss!!