Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

Lots of names are missing, including Rooney.

 

And Brewster.

Brewster I've heard of. The other guy? *shrugs. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tottenham are only the second team in Premier League history to win their first three games of a season and then lose the next three, after Everton in 1993-94, who went on to finish 17th. 

 

Another first that went under the radar for the cunts.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, niallers said:

Tottenham are only the second team in Premier League history to win their first three games of a season and then lose the next three, after Everton in 1993-94, who went on to finish 17th. 

 

Another first that went under the radar for the cunts.

The Season of Hans Segers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, angie said:

Everything will be knocked down and then reused to build the site. They really are scruffs aren’t they.

Sorry, my hearing is not what it used to be, what's that? Everton will be knocked down and reused?

 

Sounds good to me, even if it sounds too good to be true, which building on sand definitely is. 

 

What could possibly go wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“ knocking stuff down and reusing it “ costs money, quite a bit of it. If the Churchill flyover was meant to fill the dock the should have used the Walton one? Closer and they all walk the game anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

“ knocking stuff down and reusing it “ costs money, quite a bit of it. If the Churchill flyover was meant to fill the dock the should have used the Walton one? Closer and they all walk the game anyway.

Luckily for the scruffs the council is helping them out. Never mind the thousands of homeless in this city, and the hungry children, or the people with mental health problems that just get left....no, the scruffs stadium is so much more important than all of the problems this city has. The homeless and hungry children can all get one of the 18,00000 jobs this stadium is going to produce so it’s all good.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, angie said:

Luckily for the scruffs the council is helping them out. Never mind the thousands of homeless in this city, and the hungry children, or the people with mental health problems that just get left....no, the scruffs stadium is so much more important than all of the problems this city has. The homeless and hungry children can all get one of the 18,00000 jobs this stadium is going to produce so it’s all good.

Too many noughts Ange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, angie said:

I know but I love a bit of hyperbole 

One of my mates has a job where he has to review planning applications for various developments in the city. A while back, for shits and giggles, he did a quick calculation of the numbers of jobs that were supposed to be getting created by all these schemes.

Turns out we've all got about 13 jobs each now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Is that what they’re calling the stadium?

It's an interesting one, because unless they call it the Usmanov Laundry Stadium, they're stuck with the name of a slaveholder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's an interesting one, because unless they call it the Usmanov Laundry Stadium, they're stuck with the name of a slaveholder.

Yeah. They should call it The Blunderdome.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×