Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1085 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

I love the way the sad cunts have retrospectively claimed the Liver bird as their "real" badge. Despite loads of them having the lock up tattooed everywhere on their bodies and always as a profile picture on Faceaids. Genuinely never heard of this until they started going on about their new stadium and moving their offices to the Liver building.

When LFC got told they couldn't copyright it by the local council about ten years ago they never piped up about it.

Also the shit car stickers they had a while back where an Evertonian pisses on a Liverpool bird. Why would they piss on their original badge if they, as they always like to tell everyone "know their history"?

I love the way the sad cunts have retrospectively claimed the Liver bird as their "real" badge. Despite loads of them having the lock up tattooed everywhere on their bodies and always as a profile picture on Faceaids. Genuinely never heard of this until they started going on about their new stadium and moving their offices to the Liver building.

When LFC got told they couldn't copyright it by the local council about ten years ago they never piped up about it.

Also the shit car stickers they had a while back where an Evertonian pisses on a Liverpool bird. Why would they piss on their original badge if they, as they always like to tell everyone "know their history"?

They’re the football equivalent of Donald Trump. Carp on about fake news, dish loads of inane shite out themselves and deny everything when called out on the probity of their outlandish claims. Ironically one of their snide, spiteful digs at LFC is that we’re ashamed of nothing. If that’s the case we come a poor second to them in that regard - about the only thing that we do

• Upvote 1

They have a wooden antiquated stadium. A pie in the sky never to happen bullshit new stadium they are in the process of backing out of because they have no dosh. CW games was their only hope, now is operation blame someone, us, as you know.

A team full of mediocrity coming at a high cost in fees and wages. They're still paying top dollar to attract average and cannot sell their shite. They're all going for buttons, those they can sell.

Moshiri is s shyster interested solely in TV money and any other deals fat arse puts in front of him.

Stadium is finished and most sane blues know it. Liver Buildings owned? another deal begged in on for one floor, that's one floor.

No amount of Bsnks of the Royal Blue Mersey, original City Club, we had the Liverbird first type soundbytes change the fact nobody knows them. A paranoid Parochial club with simultaneous delusions a grandeur and inferiority.

They thought they got a Sugar Daddy, they got fuck all. The Council bends over backwards for them, Finch Farm especially. Shower of shysters wanting it all for nothing. The bum a ground club they should be called. Forever in our shadow. We are the Peerless Club. Copyright me.

And breath.

• Upvote 2

They have a wooden antiquated stadium. A pie in the sky never to happen bullshit new stadium they are in the process of backing out of because they have no dosh. CW games was their only hope, now is operation blame someone, us, as you know.

A team full of mediocrity coming at a high cost in fees and wages. They're still paying top dollar to attract average and cannot sell their shite. They're all going for buttons, those they can sell.

Moshiri is s shyster interested solely in TV money and any other deals fat arse puts in front of him.

Stadium is finished and most sane blues know it. Liver Buildings owned? another deal begged in on for one floor, that's one floor.

No amount of Bsnks of the Royal Blue Mersey, original City Club, we had the Liverbird first type soundbytes change the fact nobody knows them. A paranoid Parochial club with simultaneous delusions a grandeur and inferiority.

They thought they got a Sugar Daddy, they got fuck all. The Council bends over backwards for them, Finch Farm especially. Shower of shysters wanting it all for nothing. The bum a ground club they should be called. Forever in our shadow. We are the Peerless Club. Copyright me.

And breath.

Never been s more exciting time to be a Blue for s very long time. What are you on about?

He wants his own Prem team, was happy to takeover Arsenal with Moshiri as his equal partner, as soon as he sells those Arsenal shares it will not be long before he buys in officially.

I’m astonished the amount of nay sayers who can’t see what’s going on here.

I'm not astonished, I can understand because it's what we've wanted for a long time and there have been a few false dawns. It's happening though, I've never been more certain. Everything about the club, the way it's been run (like a corner shop) is changing to meet the demands of a top premiership club in the new era.

Money is being spent on players and we're not just waiting until we sell our top players. We have a great manager now and he will be given time. We don't have the Europa which will give us a real advantage this season on many other teams. Ultimately we want to be competing in Europe of course but we need time to build a decent squad that can cope with both demands. Usmanov will I believe ensure we get that.

It's probably the most exciting time to be a blue for a very long time. Just go back a few months, look at how things have changed

We have tried to capture the feel of the club in our décor

Woodchip wallpaper then.

• Upvote 1

The banks of the Royal Blue Mersey? The Echo need to get rid of Prentice, he's a joke.

Also, the corporate big talk from Everton is cringeworthy.

The banks of the Royal Blue Mersey? The Echo need to get rid of Prentice, he's a joke.

It’s like the spoiled brat of the family - everybody’s got to say how good and clever he is or he’ll kick off with a tantrum.

Why do they have him on LFCTV?

Digne looks and sounds like a man going to the gallows. From PSG to Barcelona to Everton. Jeez.

Could be a good signing for the Blues though.

Digne looks and sounds like a man going to the gallows. From PSG to Barcelona to Everton. Jeez.

Could be a good signing for the Blues though.

I'm so happy to be here

JS55967057.jpg

A 'friend' works at a small printers who do small numbers but high end print runs for them. The whoring of the club for investors if it ever come out would cause murder. Some runs have a guard standing over them so no copies or photographs are taken. Its like North Korea in there apparently when they're doing 'one of those' runs. 

Corporate big talk for them is akin to me trying to buy the Old Kent road in Monopoly.  

A 'friend' works at a small printers who do small numbers but high end print runs for them. The whoring of the club for investors if it ever come out would cause murder. Some runs have a guard standing over them so no copies or photographs are taken. Its like North Korea in there apparently when they're doing 'one of those' runs. 

Corporate big talk for them is akin to me trying to buy the Old Kent road in Monopoly.

My cousins firm use to do printing for them and us. Owned it infact.

They've got the stink of Aston Villa on them.

It could be 2019 or it could be 2020, but it's definitely coming soon.

They've got the stink of Aston Villa on them.

It could be 2019 or it could be 2020, but it's definitely coming soon.

I don't know tbh. They were absolutely fucking woeful last season and they still managed to finish in the top half (I think). They looked like the worst team in the league for periods of the season. I still don't understand how they got so many points.

I still don't understand how they got so many points.

Sam-Allardyce-Football365.jpg

edit: fucking hell, image resized and the fucker looks like something out of a David Lynch flick.

• Upvote 1

Everton's 1891 league winners' medal looks like a sheriff's badge!Medala.jpgNil Stetsons Nisi Hired Gun

Technically that's our title. The company known as EFC changed its name to LFC in 1892. They were evicted and went off and set up a new entity. They didn't exist before 1892.

Does this mean we have to give them back all their European cups?

Say it ain't so, huh, huh, please paw, say it ain't so paw, they ain't gonna shoot yella and give our trophies away paw....

I love the way the red echo are dredging every possible angle for positives on the Digne deal ( who may be a good signing )

Big story now highlighting how many high calibre teammates he has had at all his previous clubs and saying things like “ judging by the company he keeps, he’ll be a great signing

Seem to be pinning their hopes on this @EFC_Insider account on Twitter, although I'm sure one of them has debunked the latest tweet about Silva wanting Rojo on the Rojo thread, by pointing out Silva and Rojo were ships that passed in the night and never worked together.

I love the way the red echo are dredging every possible angle for positives on the Digne deal ( who may be a good signing )

Big story now highlighting how many high calibre teammates he has had at all his previous clubs and saying things like “ judging by the company he keeps, he’ll be a great signing

But he didn’t get many games in that famous company did he?