You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 hours ago, No2 said:

If they went bust would League 2 accept them in a Rangers style rebrand? To me that looks like the best outcome, they get fan ownership, they buy that half built stadium, they start from scratch and in 10 years they're back in the PL. 

Right now with Moshiri or 777, they won't be in the PL in 10 years. They're threading water, have fuck all in the way of saleable assets, its only by the grace of God that the 3 promoted teams are so bad, other than that they would certainties to go this season.

Are you suggesting they'd all have to get rid of their 1878 user names and replace them with 2024 ones? Worse still they'd no longer be the senior team? Could you really take away from them the last thing they have to cling to?

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

They did. It’s the day after pay day, though. Maybe the interest needed paying. 

That’s £180m loaned to them by 777 in the last four and a half months. 

Just how badly wrong are things at that club financially? It’s an absolute money pit. Surely they fail PSR next season as well if they’re running at such a loss. I don’t think they’re looking at administration though unless they go down because if things were that bad then surely they’d have had to offload someone in this window like they did with Richarlison and Gordon. 

It’s been said loads but if they do go down they’re absolutely fucked. The EFL don’t hold back on the points deductions. Rick Parry, the meeerdering Kopite cunt, will be involved in the conspiracy from minute one. 

I think they could go into administration easily. Firstly the 777 deal falls through. There's no way they'll keep pumping money in then. Or 777 just run out of money, all over the rest of their empire, they struggle to pay bills all the time, stands to reason 777 might struggle for the next loan in a few weeks. They're loaning this money at 18% interest. So as you say, it's 180m in 4 and a half months. So that's 32m per year. And they'll have to keep paying IMR and MSP cap too. 

3 hours ago, Bob said:

You’ve mistaken “being in the same city” with “wearing similar garments” there mate.

White sox baseball south of the river, cubs baseball north of the river. 

4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

There had been appaling VAR every season it's been in. They should be in the fucking championship for cheating so at least have the decency to keep quiet about things being a farce. The biggest farce is the acceptance of their covid losses which should be reviewed and the real points deduction added. 

It still narks me how more is not made of this.

How can one club claim losses so far out of whack with everyone else? Their claimed figures were much much higher than the clubs that are much bigger than them and also ridiculosly out of whack with clubs of a similar size - to the point of being laughable.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

It still narks me how more is not made of this.

How can one club claim losses so far out of whack with everyone else? Their claimed figures were much much higher than the clubs that are much bigger than them and also ridiculosly out of whack with clubs of a similar size - to the point of being laughable.

They were allowed to claim that they lost money due to no one being able to buy their shite players. So basically they just came up with random valuations of players like Pickford who they wouldn't voluntarily sell and then claim that they lost £50m even though no one bid for him.

Yet we could have argued that Barcelona or Real Madrid wantedbto buy Mane lor Salah. Weirdly no other club used this argument apart from Everton. 

20 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

They were allowed to claim that they lost money due to no one being able to buy their shite players. So basically they just came up with random valuations of players like Pickford who they wouldn't voluntarily sell and then claim that they lost £50m even though no one bid for him.

Yet we could have argued that Barcelona or Real Madrid wantedbto buy Mane lor Salah. Weirdly no other club used this argument apart from Everton. 

It absolutely stinks.

4 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

They should have just been laughed at. They weren't in Europe, have a 41k stadium that earns them around £20m a year and they lost more than us and the rest of the league. 

Is right.

Mind not even 41,000 is it - 39,000 ish.

The absolute state of this:

F_JUgSZXAAAG72e.jpg:large

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Fuck knows how they repay £180m debt.  It's not like they can sell off the silverware.

Melt down tbe sports pesaro cup

Got to be worth about £2.75 in scrap metal. 

If the deal doesn't go through they'll be selling Braithwaite,Onana,Pickford,DCL just to pay them back. 

We should offer them a million more than they get offered from another club for Braithwaite

Sportpesa_Super_Cup_Trophy.jpg

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Melt down tbe sports pesaro cup

Got to be worth about £2.75 in scrap metal. 

If the deal doesn't go through they'll be selling Braithwaite,Onana,Pickford,DCL just to pay them back. 

We should offer them a million more than they get offered from another club for Braithwaite

Sportpesa_Super_Cup_Trophy.jpg

Less metal in that than there is in their defence.

2 hours ago, littletedwest said:

It's mad that despite Manchester United having a stadium that holds 35,000 more than goodison Everton suffered more from covid

Everton lost an additional 30 Million pounds that season and that was just the fans not eating from anxiety because we won the league by about 700 points 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Pete said:

BUT THEY ADMITTED TO CHEATING!!!! 

And got a punishment that ALL clubs were aware of and agreed to!

I honestly cannot fathom their outrage, are they all taking crazy pills.

It's like I'm driving down a 30mph road in full knowledge that there's speed camera around the corner but I crack on doing 50mph, get flashed and a few days later get the in the post, but also the day after I do it again and get another fine in the post. Then I kick off saying it's unfair because I was only speeding go get to my job on time and it's clear the DVLA just want me and my car off the road.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

All this outrage is for show so they can remind people they exist. Their only other route is by joining in with other clubs / Tory party / royalists to have a go at us. 

a genuine none entity

• Upvote 1