You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

8 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Lovely stuff.  Looks like the post-deduction bounce has fizzled.

Screenshot_2024-01-30-21-42-40-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

So much for that top 4 push then

Hopefully they don't get any points back, heard the case starts next week. 

They shouldn't as they cheated but with all the stink and vote wanting shithouses getting involved politically i can see them getting some reduction

4 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

So much for that top 4 push then

Hopefully they don't get any points back, heard the case starts next week. 

They shouldn't as they cheated but with all the stink and vote wanting shithouses getting involved politically i can see them getting some reduction

There up for another one soon too can't see it myself

1 hour ago, Curly said:

I fucking hate them and will love if they go fucking pop. Utter shithouse, lying cunts. How we are cut from the same cloth as these new breed whoppers I’ll never know

They always get a cob on if you get anything wrong about them and are always eager to correct you. However they make up and believe what they like about us, even if it is black and white proving them wrong. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

They always get a cob on if you get anything wrong about them and are always eager to correct you. However they make up and believe what they like about us, even if it is black and white proving them wrong. 

And the shitter they have got the worse this has become.

I’m trying to imagine the sheer Everton of them getting their deduction cut to six points next week, taking the credit for it because they’re the toughest fanbase going and it was all down to the hilarious light show on the Liver Building etc., then being hit with another six the month after for the next charge leaving them worse off.

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

They'll escape again if there is no other severe punishment. Luton have been cute at times but no one can seriously believe they will finish above Everton. Forest are terrible as well.

Luton have improved, they are difficult to play against, particularly at home and they can score goals and when they do get beat it's usually still a close game.

It's hard to see them being bad enough to go down given the absolute state of the dross down there - they'd be 12th without the deduction.

I reckon they'd have got around 48 pts this season without the deduction - so lets say they end up with 38....My gut feeling is 38 will be enough to survive.

I'd wager it has been a long time since a team went down with that many.

They have only got one win in their last nine games in all competitions and they have some tough fixtures coming up the next two months.

If they get another points deduction, they are done I think.

IMG_9925.jpeg

IMG_9926.jpeg

I can't see them getting a second points deduction if the years overlap. I wouldn't think that was fair, even if id piss myself if it sent them down. I get that its a constant 3 year cycle but surely if its say last years books that have fucked them on the previous cycle then your pretty much fucked and getting points deduction for the next few years. 

26 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I can't see them getting a second points deduction if the years overlap. I wouldn't think that was fair, even if id piss myself if it sent them down. I get that its a constant 3 year cycle but surely if its say last years books that have fucked them on the previous cycle then your pretty much fucked and getting points deduction for the next few years. 

The only thing that’s really unfair is that they should have had the first deduction last season, rather than this.

The rolling 3 year thing is fine for me because it stops clubs just deciding to splash out one season and take the hit. This way they either need to balance the books by selling players they never should have bought in the first place, or they get another points deduction.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

The only thing that’s really unfair is that they should have had the first deduction last season, rather than this.

The rolling 3 year thing is fine for me because it stops clubs just deciding to splash out one season and take the hit. This way they either need to balance the books by selling players they never should have bought in the first place, or they get another points deduction.

Agree completely on the first point

I guess that makes sense on the second. 

I guess they could easy sell Onana,Pickford,Braithwaite and get the good side of 120ml or so through the door and clear the shortfall and replace them. 

If we win in the next round of the cup, our game against them will be moved.

Imagine the glory of it being moved to the last week of the season, us winning to win the league and relegating them at the same time!

All their heads will simultaneously explode like the final scene in Kingsman.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

They'll escape again if there is no other severe punishment. Luton have been cute at times but no one can seriously believe they will finish above Everton. Forest are terrible as well.

Luton have beat them twice at Goodison this season