You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Just now, Anubis said:

I thought it was automatic relegation if they go into administration?

According to their forum it’s nine points, they’re fuming because they’ve got more than that. 

They could get docked 19 points this season and still have a chance of staying up, that’s how shite the newly promoted teams are this year. 

13 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The Guardian are saying Leeds, Leicester & Burnley are likely to sue them. 

They haven’t got a pot to piss in. It’s another 9 points off if they go into administration. 

*fingers crossed and praying hand emojis*

Leeds don't really have a leg to stand on. They stayed up 2 years and ago and even had Everton dropped 10 points they'd still habe finished in the relegation places. Leicester and Burnley on the other hand stay up if they get the points deduction. Its why it took so long, they FA/PL been hoping to avoid the pts deduction causing a team to go down 

I almost feel bad for them based on the fact no doubt Chelsea and City will glide by with a slap on the wrist for their far more extensive cheating but then I remember their whole spiel when Moshiri came in and the fact their cheating cost other teams league places.

Fortunately for them 10 points won't do shit in terms of them going down, 4 other teams in the league far worse than them, even with their points deduction they are still above Burnley ffs.

Just now, Baresi said:

3af0fd79-8480-4181-b2e1-c5dc67ffdf52.jpeg

Every bitter to Sky right now

GOT will be full of stories of calling up sky and getting it cut off as they're redshite loving bastards. "The woman on the phone agreed, and cut me off even though I had 12 months left on the deal, said we are a proper club". 

you-just-made-the-list-jericho.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, angie said:

Hahahaha………

IMG_5456.png

How shit are Burnley

They have a horrible set of fixtures coming up

Man utd

Forest

Newcastle 

Chelsea

Burnley

Spurs

City

Wolves

Villa

Fulham

Spurs

City

Shows how easy the start has been. But they'll survive again based on how shit the promoted teams are

14 minutes ago, Tenfolder said:

I almost feel bad for them based on the fact no doubt Chelsea and City will glide by with a slap on the wrist for their far more extensive cheating but then I remember their whole spiel when Moshiri came in and the fact their cheating cost other teams league places.

Fortunately for them 10 points won't do shit in terms of them going down, 4 other teams in the league far worse than them, even with their points deduction they are still above Burnley ffs.

Fuck them.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Shows how shit Burnley are. The bloos have had 10 points deducted and Burnley are still below them.

Exactly what I was about to say. How fucking embarrassing for them and their bellend manager. In his suit and baseball cap, the nobend. He's a shoe in for the bitters one day.