You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Can't stand bellow. Fuck all to do with his footy allegiance, he is just a twat. However. I can't see anyone beat him and I hope he knocks the fuck out of every cunt. For his home city. Liverpool.

You cant see snyone beating him

Adonis Stevenson perhaps

Stephen French and Tony Bellew should go at it in a game of Street Countdown.

SF - I would like a constenant with every fibre of my being

TB - give us a fuckin vowel ya rat .

On another note the Echo,

Everton finding transfer target tough despite new found wealth.

Koeman says they have to explain project better.

Moshiri will continue to back signings.

Transfer record expected to be broken before deadline.

Err they are still spending the Stones money and I'd hazard a guess any further record signing would be funded by selling Lukaku.

SF - I would like a constenant with every fibre of my being

TB - give us a fuckin vowel ya rat .

On another note the Echo,

Everton finding transfer target tough despite new found wealth.

Koeman says they have to explain project better.

Moshiri will continue to back signings.

Transfer record expected to be broken before deadline.

Err they are still spending the Stones money and I'd hazard a guess any further record signing would be funded by selling Lukaku.

Sounds a bit like how we do business.

Can't stand bellow. Fuck all to do with his footy allegiance, he is just a twat. However. I can't see anyone beat him and I hope he knocks the fuck out of every cunt. For his home city. Liverpool.

He hasn't fought anyone decent yet. If that day ever comes, he'll get knocked the fuck out.

He hasn't fought anyone decent yet. If that day ever comes, he'll get knocked the fuck out.

Just have a look at his fight against Adonis Stevenson (probably on youtube) in a light heavyweight bout to see him getting his arse kicked not literally obviously . Fair fuck's to him for taking the fight and the way he recovered and got his career back on track .

Don't like him though as I think he's loud mouthed who thinks he's better than what he really is , and he supports the blueshites.CUNT

Hicks and Gillet said it. Not me or anyone I know. And it was spade in the ground ?

Get the points made but listening to their bullshit non-stop for months has it's limits.

I know but that Mastercard banner in the Kop was cringey.

It's still not as bad as anything they have come up with the last few months.

• Upvote 1

That facelift they are doing to Goodison looks cheap and crap. Reminds me of "Changing Rooms" when they used to get a result that would look good initially under certain lighting but you just knew that close inspection would reveal the shoddiness and that everything would start to collapse 5 minutes after the cameras left

That facelift they are doing to Goodison looks cheap and crap. Reminds me of "Changing Rooms" when they used to get a result that would look good initially under certain lighting but you just knew that close inspection would reveal the shoddiness and that everything would start to collapse 5 minutes after the cameras left

More like 60 Minute Makeover. They loved a bit of MDF in that.

MDF - was trying to remember what that fake wood stuff was.

I think that the Esk might be the greatest WUM that ever existed. He had them all convinced that Mata and Witzel were done deals and now tells them that the greatest ever stadium on the docks is definitely happening - hardly anyone calls bullshit on him

I still believe all this talk of them getting a new stadium is the greatest distraction their club has ever pulled. Had their fans creaming themselves all summer over the possibility of it happening, along with a raft of world renowned football stars coming in. Instead of them bitching and moaning for months on end about our new main stand that is about to be finished.